Subject: Re: bug#27503: 26.0.50; Not lining up Javascript arguments

From: Ingo Lohmar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 20:05:20 +0200

On Mon, Jul 03 2017 05:11 (+0300), Dmitry Gutov wrote:
>> I changed the variable name to `js-indent-cont-nonempty-aligned' now
>> (with "flipped" boolean meaning, as discussed before).  This is more
>> succinct and starts with `js-indent-...' to convey the feature area to
>> which this setting belongs.
>
> OK, it seems better. Still requires effort to decipher the meaning, 
> though. I don't have any better suggestions, so might as well commit 
> this name.
Changed to the better 'js-indent-align-list-continuations', I think
that's reasonably clear. :)

> A NEWS entry for the new variable is a good idea. But "+++" means "all 
> necessary documentation updates are complete". "---", meaning "no change 
> in the manuals is needed", seems more appropriate.
You're right, done.

I think that the changed variable name is not contentious (and an
improvement), so I'll just go ahead and commit this.  Thanks for the
feedback!