Subject: Re: bug#2749: 23.0.91; Visual Line Mode: incorrect line wrapping in corner case

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 18:29:26 +0300

> From: Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 22:30:00 +0200
> 
> I hope Stefan's silence till now just means he hasn't yet had time to
> give this issue due consideration....
> 
> In the mean time, I've encountered another problem, which has nothing to
> do with display properties or overlays:

So let me see if I understand how this works: you discover one by one
the problems about this change, those same problems I was afraid of,
and I get to debug them, is that right? ;-)

Is there any point in this game where we say "enough", as too many
problems were discovered for too small a gain?  Or does this go on
forever?

> -1. Apply both my patch and yours (Eli's).

If you don't apply mine, does this problem still happen?