Subject: [bug#27464] miniLZO

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 17:05:50 +0200

[Re-CCing the bug]

On 24/06/17 15:20, Gábor Boskovits wrote:
> Ok, thanks. That is also what I thought. Then this patch is fine by me.
>
> 2017. jún. 24. 15:18 ezt írta ("Tobias Geerinckx-Rice" <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>>):
>
>     miniLZO isn't a stand-alone library but a subset of LZO specifically
>     meant to be bundled with other software. It's also GPL2+, so it should
>     be fine.

So configure.ac also allows linking to the full library, instead of
inlining the mini version. I guess I wasn't expecting that level of
flexibility.

In that case, I think we should use our ‘lzo’ package instead. Adding it
as an input seems to suffice, no configure flags necessary. Sorry to
change my mind on you! :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R