Subject: Re: bug#27446: 25.1; Crashing on rendering of Font

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 09:30:20 +0300

> From: handa <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 13:03:25 +0900
> 
> In article <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> [...]
> > > It shows line 2306, I was scrolling down.
> 
> > Thanks.  CC'ing Handa-san, in the hope that he could look into this
> > issue.
> 
> The file has hebrew, devanagari, gothic, Armenian charactes at around
> the line 2306.  But, I can't reproduce the crash.  Perhaps we are using
> different fonts.

One problem might be that the results of the query on that page change
all the time.  So perhaps the file you were using is different from
what Mike tried.  Mike, does this happen with any query you run, or
just with the one you did back when you reported the crash?  If the
latter, can you make the file available somewhere?

Thanks.