Subject: 25.2; metar package in ELPA tries to access non-existent URL

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:44:08 -0400

The package metar from ELPA (installed today) tries to retrieve
the list of METAR weather stations from a non-existent URL.

To reproduce:

  1. M-x package-install RET metar RET
  2. M-x metar RET

This results in the following messages:

  Contacting host: weather.noaa.gov:80
  url-insert-file-contents: http://weather.noaa.gov/data/nsd_bbsss.txt: Not found

This issue was discussed on the Emacs development list last autumn
and a tentative patch was provided by Mark Oteiza. See
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2016-09/msg00797.html.

I applied Mark's patch and now metar seems to work just fine.
(Although it is new to me, so I might be missing something.)

Note: FWIW to test the patch which I had applied and complied in
place in the elpa/metar-0.2 directory, I had to remove
~/.emacs.d/elpa/metar-0.2/metar-autoloads.el because it seemed to
cause the old (pre-patch) versions of the defcustoms (with the
wrong URLs) to be loaded when Emacs starts. (This meant that I had
to do a `M-: (require 'metar)' step after starting Emacs). I
assume that this is something to do with the package machinery and
nothing to do with the bug or the patch. What I'm trying to say
here is that I'm guessing that once the patch has been applied in
ELPA and I have re-download the package that this autoloads issue
will be fixed by the package machinery.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2017-04-26 built on moondust.localdomain
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170606/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.3/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.3/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/net/soap-inspect

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail nnrss mm-url
nndraft nnmh utf-7 server pinentry epa-file epa derived nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache calc-poly calc-arith calc-misc
calc-alg calc-aent mm-archive network-stream nsm starttls url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers metar url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars solar cal-dst rx calc-units debug view cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs vc-git diff-mode plain-tex sh-script smie executable
ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
latexenc preview prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex tex-ispell tex-style
tex dbus xml tex-mode cdlatex texmathp flyspell ispell pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util org-contacts org-capture
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils org-eldoc org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-habit org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode
dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-shell ob-R ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima ob-latex
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ring
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget
wid-edit easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace
elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 809425 42344)
 (symbols 48 111445 0)
 (miscs 40 21021 11494)
 (strings 32 204738 30831)
 (string-bytes 1 6574684)
 (vectors 16 77633)
 (vector-slots 8 1224107 14791)
 (floats 8 14414 25696)
 (intervals 56 4796 0)
 (buffers 976 221))