Subject: Re: [bug#27419] [PATCH] gnu: Add unbound.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:08:42 +0200

Hi Gregor,

Gregor Giesen <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 509b07d745dbe852259370cd7fbe0a6cfdcee9d7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Gregor Giesen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:27:34 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add unbound.
>
> * gnu/packages/dns.scm (unbound): New variable.

[...]

> +    (license license:bsd-3)))

On closer inspection it turns out to be
<https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:BSD_4Clause> so I changed that
to ‘bsd-4’.

Applied with this change, thank you!

“guix build unbound --rounds=2 -K” shows differences in libunbound.a.
Perhaps we should simply remove it?

Ludo’.