Subject: Re: [bug#27417] Update emacs-exwm-x and emacs-switch-window

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 23:36:02 +0200

tumashu writes:

> Use url-method instead of git-method

Nice, thanks!

> From e9c1eedb66548e6fc0f8e1e7efa2c81ca9fcf601 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Feng Shu <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:58:05 +0800
> Subject: [PATCH 1/3] gnu: Add emacs-switch-window

I've added a `.'

    gnu: Add emacs-exwm-x.

> * gnu/packages/emacs.scm (emacs-switch-window): New variable.

Other than that looks good.  Compiles, runs.  Pushed to master as
58addd2b20d7ae41f30dc3b0e87b303c7a6f9aa2

> From 2cbe2a78ba34413f55daf78bdcef4195d7aae1c6 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Feng Shu <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:18:39 +0800
> Subject: [PATCH 2/3] gnu: Add emacs-exwm-x

Here too

    gnu: Add emacs-exwm-x.

> +    (description "EXWM-X is a derivative window manager based on EXWM, which focus
> +on mouse-control-people.")

Changed to

    (description "EXWM-X is a derivative window manager based on EXWM, with focus
on mouse-control.")

Running it now, thank you!  Pushed to master as
f4ade9b6c8bfd840d718dd61a502c1b627f67fbb

Greetings,
janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com