Subject: 26.0.50; Tooltips displayed on images in shr do not line wrap

From: [email-masked] (Adam Sjøgren)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 18:05:27 +0200

When displaying tooltips (the content of an HTML title attribute, for
instance) with long texts, the text is not line wrapped.

Here is a screenshot from an xkcd comic, showing the problem:

 · https://koldfront.dk/misc/gnu-emacs//gnus_shr_long_titles_wasnt_this_fixed.png

Tooltip texts should be line wrapped, because otherwise you can't read
the entire text. It used to be, as far as I remember, so this is
probably a regression.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.12)
 of 2017-06-12 built on tullinup
Repository revision: 6096f81151280b6db59c0432f86b63ae766b374a
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.0 (stretch)

Recent messages:
Opening nnml server...done

Configured using:
 'configure --without-pop'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  engine-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/extra/let-alist hides /usr/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow nnir emacsbug misearch multi-isearch tramp-cmds vc-git
bbdb-hooks bbdb-mhe mh-comp sendmail mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-compat
mh-buffers mh-loaddefs bbdb-rmail rmailsum url-http url-gw url-auth
gnus-gravatar gravatar sort smiley gnus-cite mm-archive qp gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic utf-7 imap pp epa-file
network-stream nsm nnml bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf nnnil gnus-demon shr svg
gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache nndraft nnmh mail-extr spam spam-stat bbdb-com
warnings gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-html url-queue help-fns radix-tree
browse-url url-cache mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util bbdb-picture
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-fun hashcash gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader paren cus-start cus-load litable engine-mode magithub
magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-cache magithub-core magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit package url-handlers url-parse url-vars
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit easy-mmode message puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-sh dumb-jump f dash s
etags xref project tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time expand-region
cperl-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
which-func imenu cperl-mode auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
cl-extra help-mode easymenu saveplace vc vc-dispatcher bbdb-autoloads
bbdb timezone boxquote rect jabber-otr json map jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline advice jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
comint ansi-color jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster format-spec jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks
jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget
jabber-disco wid-edit jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-mam
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
sgml-mode seq dom ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache cl gv winner ring gnutls find-file-from-selection subr-x
find-lisp dired dired-loaddefs cap-words superword subword edmacro
kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib server time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 687201 37906)
 (symbols 48 159387 1)
 (miscs 40 3485 639)
 (strings 32 236408 17606)
 (string-bytes 1 11514264)
 (vectors 16 71051)
 (vector-slots 8 1232959 24792)
 (floats 8 412 1004)
 (intervals 56 785 131)
 (buffers 976 37))

-- 
 "Hur långt man än har kommit                                 Adam Sjøgren
  är det alltid längre kvar"                             [email-masked]