Subject: Re: bug#27399: 26.0.50; Tooltips displayed on images in shr do not line wrap

From: [email-masked] (Adam Sjøgren)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:45:11 +0200

Glenn writes:

> I guess this broke in 656caef.

Lars mentioned that it probably was broken during the proportional font
changes, so that sounds like you agree.

Your patch:

> --- i/lisp/net/shr.el
> +++ w/lisp/net/shr.el
> @@ -512,6 +512,7 @@ shr-fill-text
>                                         (* (frame-char-width) 2)
>                                       0))))
>  	(shr-insert text)
> +	(shr-fill-lines (point-min) (point-max))
>  	(buffer-string)))))

however, does not seem to work for me.

When I edebug-defun the function and step through it (point-min) and
(point-max) both return 1, which I don't know is the reason it doesn't
help, but it looked kind of suspicious to me.

I can send the messages when stepping through the function, if that is
of any use.

  Thanks for looking at this!

    Adam

-- 
 "I gotta go right now; someone is videotaping me in          Adam Sjøgren
  my spaceship"                                          [email-masked]