Subject: Re: bug#1343: [PATCH] trace package

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 00:51:30 -0500

Hi Phil,

Phil Sainty <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 28/06/19 6:01 AM, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>> The consensus seemed to be that adding commands for tracing a large
>> number of functions was welcome, even if Michael had some usability
>> concerns.  But it was never applied?
>
> Correct.  This has been languishing on my to-do list for a
> long time (albeit not forgotten about), as my time has been
> pretty limited, and I've been spending it on other projects.
>
> With so-long.el hopefully out of the way for now, and seeing
> as how you've raised it, I'll try to get back to this next
> (I had a bunch of work-in-progress based on the previous
> discussions at the time I stashed it).

(That was almost 2 years ago.)

Any updates here?