Subject: [bug#27344] [PATCH 0/12] Add computational software and circuit simulators

From: Theodoros Foradis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 19:51:11 +0300

Hello Ludovic,

>
> I’m afraid I can’t really help, but can you explicitly direct Danny to
> the bits that should be readily applicable?
>
> I guess it’s a bit hard for reviewers to follow if there’s a mixture of
> patches ready to applied and work-in-progress patches.
>

I am replying with an updated patch set, with the updated ngspice and
libngspice patches including the fixes that Danny proposed.

I had to add an extra patch, with lapack-3.5, as Xyce won't build with
the updated version of lapack we currently have.

The first 5 patches *should* be ready to be applied.

The 3 last ones, are the ones where there's a need for presence for both
native and non-native versions of the same inputs. I have updated
them, in a way that seems to me that works with Guix, but since I cannot
cross-compile to verify the correctness, I would like to have some confirmation.

Regards,
-- 
Theodoros Foradis