Subject: bug#27343: 26.0.50; OS X application bundle incorrect after two successful builds

From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:06:12 +0200

From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 26.0.50; OS X application bundle incorrect after two successful builds
--text follows this line--
Hello
I was successfully building Emacs on OS X. I have -O1 and -O2 versions in
/Applications/Emacs*.app. -O2 turned out to be still slow, so I wanted
to build -O3 version. I'm not sure why it stopped working. After running
/Applications/EmacsO3.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs &, I get:

Warning: arch-dependent data dir '/Users/sgniazdowski/github2/emacs.git/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/libexec/': No such file or directory
Warning: Lisp directory '/Users/sgniazdowski/github2/emacs.git/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp': No such file or directory
Warning: Could not find simple.el or simple.elc

After that, vanilla frame shows ups - Spacemacs doesn't load.

Build myself second -O2 version to check if this weirdly depends on
optimization level, and I get the same error message. So I have -O1, -O2
versions that I can use, and -O3, -O2 versions that do not work. My
xcode command line tools version:

% pkgutil --pkg-info=com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
package-id: com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
version: 8.2.0.0.1.1480973914
volume: /
location: /
install-time: 1496848504
groups: com.apple.FindSystemFiles.pkg-group

Emacs --version shows the same for all builds:
GNU Emacs 26.0.50

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin15.5.0, NS appkit-1404.47 Version 10.11.5 (Build 15F34))
 of 2017-06-08 built on MacMini.local
Repository revision: a9327a0afc23d00636b2c3b0ef767de34882bc87
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Recent messages:
Loading /Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/layers/+distributions/spacemacs-base/keybindings.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/.cache/spacemacs-buffer.el (source)...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Loading theme madhat2r...done
fullscreen-frame enabled.
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map ‘edebug-mode-map’:
   - ‘edebug-Go-nonstop-mode’ originally mapped on ‘G’

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-selinux --with-ns --without-x
 --without-makeinfo --without-pop --with-imagemagick --with-tiff
 --with-png --with-mailutils 'CFLAGS=-Wall -g -O1'
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bullets
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-publish hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-org hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-odt hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-md hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-man hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-latex hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-html hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-beamer hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-ascii hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-w3m hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-version hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-timer hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-table hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-src hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-rmail hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-protocol hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-plot hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mouse hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mobile hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mhe hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macs hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macro hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-list hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-irc hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-install hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-info hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-indent hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-id hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-habit hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-gnus hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-footnote hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-feed hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-faces hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-eshell hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-entities hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-element hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-docview hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-datetree hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-ctags hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-crypt hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-compat hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-colview hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-clock hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-capture hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bibtex hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bbdb hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-attach hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-archive hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-agenda hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-tangle hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-table hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sql hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-shen hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-screen hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scheme hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scala hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sass hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ruby hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ref hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-R hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-python hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-perl hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-org hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-octave hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-maxima hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-matlab hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-makefile hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lob hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lisp hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ledger hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-latex hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-keys hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-js hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-java hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-io hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-haskell hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-fortran hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-exp hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-eval hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-dot hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-css hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-core hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-comint hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-clojure hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-calc hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-C hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-awk hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/sgniazdowski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/EmacsO2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug madhat2r-theme
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete parse-time dired-x dired-aux
ffap helm-buffers helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired
dired-loaddefs async projectile grep compile comint ansi-color ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget hl-todo server ws-butler
winum winner etags xref project volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config saveplace
savehist popwin persp-mode origami origami-parsers linum info+
image-mode flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s
evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state
smartparens dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args
evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight noutline outline
clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv
cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
cl-extra disp-table wid-edit granger-theme sublime-themes finder-inf
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl help-mode warnings package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache
url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs ido-vertical-mode ido seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase
core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs
cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x time-date tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win
ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 651329 602569)
 (symbols 48 50096 14)
 (miscs 40 1459 716)
 (strings 32 114972 303435)
 (string-bytes 1 4031635)
 (vectors 16 70267)
 (vector-slots 8 1166534 217799)
 (floats 8 403 1321)
 (intervals 56 4341 486)
 (buffers 976 14))

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org