Subject: bug#27341: updated patch to fix docstring

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 14:32:50 -0400

Alex Branham <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri 30 Jun 2017 at 00:54, [email-masked] wrote:
>
>> Could you add a ChangeLog entry to the commit message as described in
>> CONTRIBUTE, please?
>
> Yes, I have done so. Let me know if it's not right.

Looks good, thanks.

>> Doc strings shouldn't be indented like that, and there should be a
>> double space between sentences.
>
> Fixed.

You missed the double spacing before the "Else,".

> Actually, we need to check (use-region-p) anyway in case the mark
> hasn't been activated yet in the buffer:

Hmm, I just tried this and it doesn't quite do the job.  I believe the
problem is that the (interactive "r") form throws an error when the mark
hasn't been activated yet.  To handle this case correctly you need to
replace the "r" with some lisp code that produces the argument list.