Subject: bug#27296: closed (Re: Modular Texlive)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:06:02 +0000

Your bug report

#27296: Modular Texlive

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
27296: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27296
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: Modular Texlive
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 17:04:54 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> This patch set lays the foundation for a modular Texlive distribution.
> Most importantly it adds “texlive-union”, which allows for a custom
> subset of Texlive to be defined.

Pushed to master with commit afbc94194.  Closing.

-- 
Ricardo

Subject: Modular Texlive
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 12:42:53 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch set lays the foundation for a modular Texlive distribution.
Most importantly it adds “texlive-union”, which allows for a custom
subset of Texlive to be defined.

I have tested this successfully on the “fastcap” package.  The reason
why I’m not including a patch to replace “texlive” with “texlive-tiny”
in “fastcap” is that I’m still missing some bibtex packages that are
required by the fastcap documentation for references.

A lot of packages are still missing, but the importer should be enough
to get more things from the Texlive SVN repo packaged.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net