Subject: bug#27294: closed (Re: bug#27294: R importer fails to create a list for multiple licenses)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 20:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#27294: R importer fails to create a list for multiple licenses

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
27294: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27294
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#27294: R importer fails to create a list for multiple licenses
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Joshua Sierles <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:52:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Joshua Sierles <[email-masked]> skribis:

> For example, 'guix cran import RgoogleMaps' generates this line:
> (license (gpl2+ gpl3+)). Build fails unless changing the line to: 
> (license (list gpl2+ gpl3+)).

Fixed in 94a400bebae48aebc35fb84aa0b134b25ce46e46, thanks!

Ludo’.

Subject: R importer fails to create a list for multiple licenses
From: Joshua Sierles <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 07:47:50 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

For example, 'guix cran import RgoogleMaps' generates this line:
(license (gpl2+ gpl3+)). Build fails unless changing the line to: 
(license (list gpl2+ gpl3+)).

-- 
  Joshua Sierles
  [email-masked]