Subject: bug#27253: 25.2; Suggestion: On startup after Emacs version change, package should offer to correct invalid bytecode

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:19:08 -0400

It would be nice on Emacs startup, if Package could detect
incompatible byte code in packages compiled with a different
version of Emacs, and offer to recompile them.

What happens now in this situation is that on startup a message is
displayed complaining of invalid byte code in the user's init file
which is slightly confusing, and not very helpful. [Or, at least,
not as helpful as offering to recompile the offending package.]

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2017-04-26 built on moondust.localdomain
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.2/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.2/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2/lisp/net/soap-inspect

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mm-archive
url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss mm-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars nndraft nnmh utf-7 server
pinentry epa-file epa derived network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache latexenc preview prv-emacs view
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs cdlatex texmathp vc-git diff-mode font-latex plain-tex
tex-buf latex tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml tex-mode flyspell ispell
ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util org-contacts org-capture
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils org-eldoc org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-habit org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode
dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-shell ob-R ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima ob-latex
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ring
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace
elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 686459 29249)
 (symbols 48 109469 0)
 (miscs 40 20792 11437)
 (strings 32 173511 14163)
 (string-bytes 1 6050287)
 (vectors 16 74872)
 (vector-slots 8 1180979 10259)
 (floats 8 640 309)
 (intervals 56 4626 0)
 (buffers 976 206))