Subject: [PATCH 27/27] gnu: solid: Add a todo comment.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 17:35:18 +0200

* gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm (solid)[inputs]: Add comment.
---
 gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm b/gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm
index daf7f43..269c8eb 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm
@@ -1199,6 +1199,7 @@ which are used in DBus communication.")
     (inputs
      `(("qtbase" ,qtbase)
        ("udev" ,eudev)))
+    ;; TODO: Add runtime-only dependency MediaPlayerInfo
     (home-page "https://community.kde.org/Frameworks")
     (synopsis "Desktop hardware abstraction")
     (description "Solid is a device integration framework.  It provides a way of
-- 
2.7.4