Subject: bug#27250: [PATCH] gnu: crawl: Update to 0.20.0.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:54:07 -0400

Generally, I think it's fine if the patches we include contain whitespace issues.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Sent: June 5, 2017 10:14:18 AM EDT
To: nee <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: bug#27250: [PATCH] gnu: crawl: Update to 0.20.0.

Thanks! LGTM. Only one problem: crawl-upgrade-saves.patch seems to have
trailing whitespace, and git is complaining about that. Use `git diff
--check' on your commit to see what I mean. Could you fix this and send
a new patch?

gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:17: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:32: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:40: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:55: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:63: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:68: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:75: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:81: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:84: trailing whitespace.
++ 
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:92: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:100: trailing whitespace.
+  
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:111: trailing whitespace.
++ 
gnu/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch:115: trailing whitespace.
+