Subject: 26.0.50 (GIT); Emacs crashes with SIGSEGV in XtInitializeWidgetClass (GNU Gold linker only).

From: Andrés Musetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 03:22:25 -0300

GIT HEAD: 877e808440d4bc2e62d6fb509defee91a3fdc895

This happens reliably, but only if Emacs is linked with the GNU Gold
linker (ld.gold).
Linking with ld.bdf and passing LDFLAGS='-znocombreloc' to configure as
per etc/PROBLEMS fixes the issue.
Note that -znocombreloc does not solve the issue with GNU Gold linker.

I can reliably reproduce the issue following these steps:
1. ln -sfv ld.gold /usr/bin/ld (as root)
2. configure with LDFLAGS='-znocombreloc' & make as normal to build
3. ./src/emacs -Q (Emacs segfaults every time).

These additional steps solve the issue:
4. ln -sfv ld.bdf /usr/bin/ld (as root)
5. rm -fv src/*emacs*
6. make
7. ./src/emacs -Q (now Emacs works flawlessly every time).

This is the segmentation fault given on invocation after linking with
GNU Gold. A full GDB stack-trace follows.

SOMEUSER@SOMEHOST:~/src/other/gnu-emacs/build-emacs-git$ ./src/emacs -Q
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
./src/emacs[0x810cec4]
./src/emacs[0x80f8673]
./src/emacs[0x810b886]
./src/emacs[0x810ba64]
./src/emacs[0x810baaf]
linux-gate.so.1(__kernel_rt_sigreturn+0x0)[0xb7722ba0]
/usr/lib/libXt.so.6(XtInitializeWidgetClass+0xbc)[0xb75160cc]
/usr/lib/libXt.so.6(_XtCreateWidget+0x108)[0xb7516c08]
/usr/lib/libXt.so.6(XtCreateWidget+0xe8)[0xb7516ef8]
./src/emacs[0x80e8934]
./src/emacs[0x80e9af9]
./src/emacs[0x81549d2]
./src/emacs[0x8153da5]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x81550be]
./src/emacs[0x81549d2]
./src/emacs[0x8153da5]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153301]
./src/emacs[0x8153881]
./src/emacs[0x815659a]
./src/emacs[0x80f8aa1]
./src/emacs[0x8152ae1]
...
Segmentation fault

SOMEUSER@SOMEHOST:~/src/other/gnu-emacs/build-emacs-git$ gdb ./src/emacs
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.11.1
...
Reading symbols from ./src/emacs...done.
(gdb) set args -Q
(gdb) r
Starting program:
/home/SOMEUSER/src/other/gnu-emacs/build-emacs-git/src/emacs -Q
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0xb5a6eb40 (LWP 23657)]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0xb7dcc0cc in XtInitializeWidgetClass () from /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
(gdb) bt full
#0  0xffffffff in XtInitializeWidgetClass () at /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
#1  0xffffffff in _XtCreateWidget () at /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
#2  0xffffffff in XtCreateWidget () at /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
#3  0x080e8934 in x_window ()
#4  0x080e9af9 in Fx_create_frame ()
#5  0x081549d2 in funcall_subr ()
#6  0x08153da5 in Ffuncall ()
#7  0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#8  0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#9  0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#10 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#11 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#12 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#13 0x081550be in Fapply ()
#14 0x081549d2 in funcall_subr ()
#15 0x08153da5 in Ffuncall ()
#16 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#17 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#18 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#19 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#20 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#21 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#22 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#23 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#24 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#25 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#26 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#27 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#28 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#29 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#30 0x08153301 in apply_lambda ()
#31 0x08153881 in eval_sub ()
#32 0x0815659a in Feval ()
#33 0x080f8aa1 in top_level_2 ()
#34 0x08152ae1 in internal_condition_case ()
#35 0x080f8a52 in top_level_1 ()
#36 0x08152a5a in internal_catch ()
#37 0x080f8989 in command_loop ()
#38 0x080fb168 in recursive_edit_1 ()
#39 0x080fb408 in Frecursive_edit ()
#40 0x08058712 in main ()

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2017-06-05 built on SOMEHOST
Repository revision: 877e808440d4bc2e62d6fb509defee91a3fdc895
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
Recent messages:
Mark set
Replaced 1 occurrence
Mark set [3 times]
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
Wrote /home/SOMEUSER/src/other/gnu-emacs/bug_report.txt
Mark set [2 times]
command-execute: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-sound=oss --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --with-file-notification=inotify --without-pop
 --with-mailutils 'CFLAGS=-march=native -msse -msse2 -ffast-math
 -mfpmath=sse -Os -pipe' LDFLAGS=-znocombreloc'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: es_UY.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20161121.55/dash hides
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/magit/lisp/dash/dash
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/simple-httpd-20170125.1327/simple-httpd hides
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-http-server/simple-httpd
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/gopher.el/gopher hides
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/gopher
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/password-cache hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr pcmpl-unix misearch multi-isearch emacsbug
sendmail vc-git map helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-mode
helm-files rx image-dired image-mode dired-aux ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net
helm-utils compile helm-types helm-help helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib material-theme elfeed-org s elfeed-csv
elfeed-show shr svg dom elfeed-db elfeed-search bookmark elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-lib url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap elfeed-log url-queue
browse-url xml-query xml windmove pager ob-plantuml ob-ledger ob-sh
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader winner ispell deft
disk-usage simple-httpd url-util pp hl-line linum finder-inf info
use-package cl bind-key better-defaults saveplace magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
dired-x package url-handlers url-parse url-vars magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section pcase magit-utils ido git-commit edmacro kmacro help-fns
radix-tree recentf tree-widget wid-edit log-edit message subr-x puny seq
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor easy-mmode cl-extra help-mode
warnings term disp-table easymenu ehelp esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
dired dired-loaddefs tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time
format-spec advice auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache
server dash gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib jxlog-mode-autoloads
log-mode-autoloads time-date paren cus-start cus-load mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 830827 71827)
 (symbols 24 48213 5)
 (miscs 20 468 958)
 (strings 16 102720 16665)
 (string-bytes 1 3667418)
 (vectors 8 58862)
 (vector-slots 4 1006168 51522)
 (floats 8 356 239)
 (intervals 28 907 451)
 (buffers 520 20)
 (heap 1024 22403 2066))