Subject: bug#27248: closed (Re: 26.0.50 (GIT); Emacs crashes with SIGSEGV in XtInitializeWidgetClass (GNU Gold linker only).)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:19:02 +0000

Your bug report

#27248: 26.0.50 (GIT); Emacs crashes with SIGSEGV in XtInitializeWidgetClass (GNU Gold linker only).

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
27248: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27248
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 26.0.50 (GIT); Emacs crashes with SIGSEGV in XtInitializeWidgetClass (GNU Gold linker only).
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Andrés Musetti <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:18:08 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks for reporting that problem. I reproduced it on Fedora 25 x86-64 
(configured with -m32, GCC 7.1) and fixed it by installing the 
referenced patch into Emacs master.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=fb45f7075afa033de27e358739cbda0107af12b2

Subject: 26.0.50 (GIT); Emacs crashes with SIGSEGV in XtInitializeWidgetClass (GNU Gold linker only).
From: Andrés Musetti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 03:22:25 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

GIT HEAD: 877e808440d4bc2e62d6fb509defee91a3fdc895

This happens reliably, but only if Emacs is linked with the GNU Gold
linker (ld.gold).
Linking with ld.bdf and passing LDFLAGS='-znocombreloc' to configure as
per etc/PROBLEMS fixes the issue.
Note that -znocombreloc does not solve the issue with GNU Gold linker.

I can reliably reproduce the issue following these steps:
1. ln -sfv ld.gold /usr/bin/ld (as root)
2. configure with LDFLAGS='-znocombreloc' & make as normal to build
3. ./src/emacs -Q (Emacs segfaults every time).

These additional steps solve the issue:
4. ln -sfv ld.bdf /usr/bin/ld (as root)
5. rm -fv src/*emacs*
6. make
7. ./src/emacs -Q (now Emacs works flawlessly every time).

This is the segmentation fault given on invocation after linking with
GNU Gold. A full GDB stack-trace follows.

SOMEUSER@SOMEHOST:~/src/other/gnu-emacs/build-emacs-git$ ./src/emacs -Q
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
./src/emacs[0x810cec4]
./src/emacs[0x80f8673]
./src/emacs[0x810b886]
./src/emacs[0x810ba64]
./src/emacs[0x810baaf]
linux-gate.so.1(__kernel_rt_sigreturn+0x0)[0xb7722ba0]
/usr/lib/libXt.so.6(XtInitializeWidgetClass+0xbc)[0xb75160cc]
/usr/lib/libXt.so.6(_XtCreateWidget+0x108)[0xb7516c08]
/usr/lib/libXt.so.6(XtCreateWidget+0xe8)[0xb7516ef8]
./src/emacs[0x80e8934]
./src/emacs[0x80e9af9]
./src/emacs[0x81549d2]
./src/emacs[0x8153da5]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x81550be]
./src/emacs[0x81549d2]
./src/emacs[0x8153da5]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153e00]
./src/emacs[0x817e640]
./src/emacs[0x8153aea]
./src/emacs[0x8153301]
./src/emacs[0x8153881]
./src/emacs[0x815659a]
./src/emacs[0x80f8aa1]
./src/emacs[0x8152ae1]
...
Segmentation fault

SOMEUSER@SOMEHOST:~/src/other/gnu-emacs/build-emacs-git$ gdb ./src/emacs
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.11.1
...
Reading symbols from ./src/emacs...done.
(gdb) set args -Q
(gdb) r
Starting program:
/home/SOMEUSER/src/other/gnu-emacs/build-emacs-git/src/emacs -Q
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0xb5a6eb40 (LWP 23657)]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0xb7dcc0cc in XtInitializeWidgetClass () from /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
(gdb) bt full
#0  0xffffffff in XtInitializeWidgetClass () at /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
#1  0xffffffff in _XtCreateWidget () at /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
#2  0xffffffff in XtCreateWidget () at /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
#3  0x080e8934 in x_window ()
#4  0x080e9af9 in Fx_create_frame ()
#5  0x081549d2 in funcall_subr ()
#6  0x08153da5 in Ffuncall ()
#7  0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#8  0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#9  0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#10 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#11 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#12 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#13 0x081550be in Fapply ()
#14 0x081549d2 in funcall_subr ()
#15 0x08153da5 in Ffuncall ()
#16 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#17 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#18 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#19 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#20 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#21 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#22 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#23 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#24 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#25 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#26 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#27 0x08153e00 in Ffuncall ()
#28 0x0817e640 in exec_byte_code ()
#29 0x08153aea in funcall_lambda ()
#30 0x08153301 in apply_lambda ()
#31 0x08153881 in eval_sub ()
#32 0x0815659a in Feval ()
#33 0x080f8aa1 in top_level_2 ()
#34 0x08152ae1 in internal_condition_case ()
#35 0x080f8a52 in top_level_1 ()
#36 0x08152a5a in internal_catch ()
#37 0x080f8989 in command_loop ()
#38 0x080fb168 in recursive_edit_1 ()
#39 0x080fb408 in Frecursive_edit ()
#40 0x08058712 in main ()

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2017-06-05 built on SOMEHOST
Repository revision: 877e808440d4bc2e62d6fb509defee91a3fdc895
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
Recent messages:
Mark set
Replaced 1 occurrence
Mark set [3 times]
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
Wrote /home/SOMEUSER/src/other/gnu-emacs/bug_report.txt
Mark set [2 times]
command-execute: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-sound=oss --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --with-file-notification=inotify --without-pop
 --with-mailutils 'CFLAGS=-march=native -msse -msse2 -ffast-math
 -mfpmath=sse -Os -pipe' LDFLAGS=-znocombreloc'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: es_UY.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20161121.55/dash hides
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/magit/lisp/dash/dash
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/simple-httpd-20170125.1327/simple-httpd hides
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-http-server/simple-httpd
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/gopher.el/gopher hides
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/gopher
/home/SOMEUSER/SOMEDIR/emacs/site-lisp/password-cache hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides
/home/SOMEUSER/.emacs-local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr pcmpl-unix misearch multi-isearch emacsbug
sendmail vc-git map helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-mode
helm-files rx image-dired image-mode dired-aux ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net
helm-utils compile helm-types helm-help helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib material-theme elfeed-org s elfeed-csv
elfeed-show shr svg dom elfeed-db elfeed-search bookmark elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-lib url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap elfeed-log url-queue
browse-url xml-query xml windmove pager ob-plantuml ob-ledger ob-sh
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader winner ispell deft
disk-usage simple-httpd url-util pp hl-line linum finder-inf info
use-package cl bind-key better-defaults saveplace magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
dired-x package url-handlers url-parse url-vars magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section pcase magit-utils ido git-commit edmacro kmacro help-fns
radix-tree recentf tree-widget wid-edit log-edit message subr-x puny seq
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor easy-mmode cl-extra help-mode
warnings term disp-table easymenu ehelp esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
dired dired-loaddefs tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time
format-spec advice auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache
server dash gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib jxlog-mode-autoloads
log-mode-autoloads time-date paren cus-start cus-load mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 830827 71827)
 (symbols 24 48213 5)
 (miscs 20 468 958)
 (strings 16 102720 16665)
 (string-bytes 1 3667418)
 (vectors 8 58862)
 (vector-slots 4 1006168 51522)
 (floats 8 356 239)
 (intervals 28 907 451)
 (buffers 520 20)
 (heap 1024 22403 2066))