Subject: Build error when compiling GNU Emacs from master branch commit 2aa8b1564ea3dd8eb23c71315a19877cab508db3

From: Sachin Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 10:41:20 +0530

Hi,

I'm get following build error when compiling from master latest commit:
~~~
Loading uniquify...
Attempt to autoload cl-old-struct-compat-mode while preparing to dump
Makefile:535: recipe for target 'emacs' failed
make[1]: *** [emacs] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/psachin/github/emacs/src'
Makefile:416: recipe for target 'src' failed
make: *** [src] Error 2
~~~

Steps to compile:
~~~
./configure --host=x86_64-fedora-gnu --without-pop --with-mailutils
--prefix=/opt/emacs-bleeding/
make -j 6
~~~

Distribution:
~~~
cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)
~~~

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-fedora23-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.22.7)
of 2017-02-18 built on nubia
Repository revision: a83b66923cfb71bb477d7a1f426f7426f91917da
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description: Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/psachin/plang/sh/compile_emacs.sh
Mark set
Saving file /home/psachin/plang/sh/compile_emacs.sh...
Wrote /home/psachin/plang/sh/compile_emacs.sh
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
Making completion list...
Source file ‘/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/mail/emacsbug.el’ newer
than byte-compiled file
Source file ‘/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/mail/sendmail.el’ newer
than byte-compiled file
Quit [2 times]
Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs-pretest --host=x86_64-fedora23-linux-gnu
host_alias=x86_64-fedora23-linux-gnu'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
autopair-mode: t
subword-mode: t
pyvenv-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
auto-complete-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
global-whitespace-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
which-function-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
display-battery-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-fortran hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scheme hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-R hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-dot hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ledger hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-gnus hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-asymptote hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-publish hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-capture hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-io hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-texinfo hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-plot hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-table hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lisp hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-src hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-w3m hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-info hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-ascii hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-compat hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-table hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-html hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sass hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-md hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-plantuml hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lilypond hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-footnote hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-protocol hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-crypt hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-beamer hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-picolisp hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-list hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macs hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sqlite hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-haskell hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-pcomplete hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-org hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-perl hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-rmail hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-C hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-entities hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-keys hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ocaml hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-clock hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-comint hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-clojure hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-core hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-datetree hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mouse hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-js hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-exp hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ruby hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-habit hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-css hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-mscgen hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-tangle hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-odt hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-timer hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-org hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-screen hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bbdb hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-icalendar hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-id hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-feed hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-docview hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scala hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-irc hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-octave hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mobile hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-install hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-faces hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-man hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-archive hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-eshell hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-maxima hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mhe hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-element hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-matlab hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ditaa hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-inlinetask hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macro hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sql hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-shen hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-latex hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-awk hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-agenda hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-eval hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-calc hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bibtex hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-latex hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-python hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-colview hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ref hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lob hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-makefile hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-attach hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-loaddefs hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-indent hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-ctags hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-java hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/psachin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-version hides
/home/psachin/github/emacs/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-table org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m misearch multi-isearch novice
sh-script executable dired-aux git-timemachine weechat-complete
weechat-button weechat weechat-color weechat-relay bindat weechat-core
autopair cap-words superword subword powerline powerline-separators
color powerline-themes alpha cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git company-robe appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs blog-minimal blog-minimal-utils
blog-minimal-vars simple-httpd pp mustache s ht hidepw multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect htmlize ox-reveal robe url-http
tls gnutls url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap inf-ruby
thingatpt ruby-mode smie flymake-ruby flymake-easy undo-tree diff
highlight-indentation flymake elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python ido grep
compile files-x cus-edit wid-edit flycheck json map rx ac-ispell ispell
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company edmacro
kmacro magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils git-commit help-fns radix-tree log-edit message puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh dash
insert-shebang yasnippet ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-js
ob-sqlite ob-sh ob-scheme ob-lisp ob-ruby ob-java ob-latex ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs cl ob-python server savehist whitespace dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs delsel which-func imenu time battery paren
tango-dark-theme scroll-all help-at-pt cus-start cus-load org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
parse-time advice comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf info
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 659248 266030)
(symbols 48 54615 11)
(miscs 40 745 2095)
(strings 32 159360 324767)
(string-bytes 1 4758983)
(vectors 16 83471)
(vector-slots 8 1283937 41245)
(floats 8 1811 781)
(intervals 56 3886 499)
(buffers 976 32))

-- 
Sachin(PGP Key: 0x62AA06E2)
psachin.github.io