Subject: Re: bug#27245: Build error when compiling GNU Emacs from master branch commit 2aa8b1564ea3dd8eb23c71315a19877cab508db3

From: Sachin Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 18:39:18 +0530

Yes it worked with `make bootstrap`. I scanned the output of `make
bootstrap` and manually ran

~~~

make clean all

./configure --host=x86_64-fedora-gnu --without-pop --with-mailutils
--prefix=/opt/emacs-bleeding/ --no-create --no-recursion

make

~~~

The build was successful

I again re-visited my original steps, but this time I clean all
previously compiled file

~~~

make clean all

./configure --host=x86_64-fedora-gnu --without-pop --with-mailutils
--prefix=/opt/emacs-bleeding/

make -j 6

~~~

The build was successful again. Does it mean I missed `make clean all`
first time? I usually do `make clean`

On 06/05/2017 05:50 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Sachin Patil <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Steps to compile:
>> ~~~
>> ./configure --host=x86_64-fedora-gnu --without-pop --with-mailutils
>> --prefix=/opt/emacs-bleeding/
>> make -j 6
> Does it work with 'make bootstrap'?

-- 
Sachin(PGP Key: 0x62AA06E2)
psachin.github.io