Subject: bug#27235: [PATCH] gnu: Add openscenegraph.

From: Manolis Ragkousis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 13:05:54 +0300

On 06/07/2017 12:47 PM, Alex Kost wrote:
> Ah, OK, thanks for explaining!  I failed to find this web page :-)
> 
> BTW, I see that you also packaged "unshield".  Since unshield and
> openscenegraph are the dependencies of "OpenMW", I wonder, is packaging
> OpenMW your goal?

Guilty as charged :)

I hope that by the end of this week I will find time to finish it.

Btw for anyone not familiar with OpenMW, it's a free software
re-implementation of the Morrowind engine (GPLv3), which can be used to
create completely libre games. You don't need anything from the
proprietary game Morrowind.

Quoting from their website[1]: "OpenMW is a complete game engine. It is
possible for other projects to use OpenMW and OpenMW-CS to create their
own game game. There are several projects currently underway such as:

OpenMW-Template: A bare-bone template “game” with everything necessary
to run OpenMW. It can be extended, improved and further developed using
OpenMW-CS.

OpenMW-Example-Suite: This uses the OpenMW-Template as a starting part
and is OpenMW’s first official “game”, used to show off the OpenMW
engine and give content creators an idea on what they can do with the
engine."

[1]https://openmw.org/faq/