Subject: bug#27209: patch

From: Matt Wette <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:26:19 -0700

attached is patch : added ", or @code{#f} if there are no keyword arguments"
>From 2c3f7ea9ddd9d245a000ad8b19176f132607405b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Matt Wette <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:19:53 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] 	* doc/ref/compiler.texi: for description of
 lambda-case argument 	'kw' added "or @code{#f} if there are no keyword
 arguments"

---
 doc/ref/compiler.texi | 11 ++++++-----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/compiler.texi b/doc/ref/compiler.texi
index 8b99d43f1..b1664300a 100644
--- a/doc/ref/compiler.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/compiler.texi
@@ -419,11 +419,12 @@ argument, or @code{#f}.
 @var{kw} is a list of the form, @code{(@var{allow-other-keys?}
 (@var{keyword} @var{name} @var{var}) ...)}, where @var{keyword} is the
 keyword corresponding to the argument named @var{name}, and whose
-corresponding gensym is @var{var}.  @var{inits} are tree-il expressions
-corresponding to all of the optional and keyword arguments, evaluated to
-bind variables whose value is not supplied by the procedure caller.
-Each @var{init} expression is evaluated in the lexical context of
-previously bound variables, from left to right.
+corresponding gensym is @var{var}, or @code{#f} if there are no keyword
+arguments.  @var{inits} are tree-il expressions corresponding to all of
+the optional and keyword arguments, evaluated to bind variables whose
+value is not supplied by the procedure caller.  Each @var{init}
+expression is evaluated in the lexical context of previously bound
+variables, from left to right.
 
 @var{gensyms} is a list of gensyms corresponding to all arguments:
 first all of the required arguments, then the optional arguments if
-- 
2.17.1