Subject: Re: bug#2720: error in build cvs version on Mac OS X

From: Ritesh Sood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:16:29 -0700

On Mar 20, 2009, at 6:22 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> Thanks Glenn, that really was the problem, and Emacs.app builds  
>> fine. It's
>> not usable though, all characters are not displayed even in plain   
>> english,
>> and it crashed while I was looking at customize basic faces.  But  
>> then it's
>> the cvs version, the crash I guess isn't totally  unexpected. At  
>> least it
>> builds now...
>
> Please report each problem separately.  We're in pretest, and this  
> code
> is expected to work (and known to work for many people).
>
>
>        Stefan

Here's the crash report that mac OS X automatically generates when an  
application crashes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Process:         Emacs [42664]
Path:            /home/ritesh/pkg/Emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/ 
Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 23.0.91 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [316]

Date/Time:       2009-03-20 08:12:12.116 -0700
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.6 (9G55)
Report Version:  6

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000090e58890
Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x91124e42 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000b589a fatal_error_signal + 314
2   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x911232bb _sigtramp + 43
3   ???                           	0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
4   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x9119723a raise + 26
5   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x911a3679 abort + 73
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001a7dd5 ns_term_shutdown + 117
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000b58ef fatal_error_signal + 399
8   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x911232bb _sigtramp + 43
9   ???                           	0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
10  com.apple.Foundation          	0x9057c0c0 _NSAddAltHandler2 + 32
11  com.apple.AppKit              	0x945f8d76 -[NSFocusStack  
focusView:inWindow:] + 236
12  com.apple.AppKit              	0x945f6d53 -[NSView  
lockFocusIfCanDraw] + 825
13  com.apple.AppKit              	0x945f6921 -[NSView lockFocus] + 42
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001a3e7a ns_focus + 138
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001b0d08 ns_clear_frame_area + 312
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001b1b7d  
ns_set_vertical_scroll_bar + 1773
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00042af5 redisplay_window + 1157
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000456bd redisplay_window_0 + 45
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0013b7a3  
internal_condition_case_1 + 259
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000485d1 redisplay_internal + 6145
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000cc444 command_loop_1 + 4676
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0013bb3d internal_condition_case  
+ 253
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000b7808 command_loop_2 + 72
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0013ba1c internal_catch + 172
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000be3eb recursive_edit_1 + 363
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000be5a4 Frecursive_edit + 324
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000b696b main + 4059
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00002ef6 start + 54

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
   eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0x000b576e  ecx: 0xbfffdabc  edx: 0x91124e42
   edi: 0x00000006  esi: 0x00000006  ebp: 0xbfffdad8  esp: 0xbfffdabc
    ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00000286  eip: 0x91124e42   cs: 0x00000007
    ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x00000037
   cr2: 0x19a00000

Binary Images:
     0x1000 -   0x1ecffb +org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.0.91 (9.0)  
<e9356ec8f2f6447694be94b397e4970d> /home/ritesh/pkg/Emacs/emacs/ 
nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
   0x4de000 -   0x4deffc +com.growl.GrowlSafariLoader 1.0 (1.1) / 
Library/InputManagers/GrowlSafari/GrowlSafariLoader.bundle/Contents/ 
MacOS/GrowlSafariLoader
   0x4e3000 -   0x4e3ffe +org.xlife.InquisitorLoader 3.2 (58)  
<e4877ee4582562d98c95d447c8f77397> /Library/InputManagers/Inquisitor/ 
Inquisitor.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Inquisitor
   0x4e8000 -   0x4e8ff2 +com.google.GearsEnabler ??? (1.0)  
<9de254500f2d2abfe0dda78d8a738f01> /Library/InputManagers/GearsEnabler/ 
GearsEnabler.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GearsEnabler
   0x4ed000 -   0x4eeffd +com.1passwd.InputManager 2.9.5 (7325)  
<8b4fc4d349a34592f825b1b6ebac46c8> /Library/InputManagers/1PasswdIM/ 
1PasswdIM.bundle/Contents/MacOS/1PasswdIM
   0x4f3000 -   0x4f5fff +net.culater.SIMBL 0.8.2 (8) /Library/ 
InputManagers/SIMBL/SIMBL.bundle/Contents/MacOS/SIMBL
0x16cc1000 - 0x16e93fe7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 2.0.10 (2.0.10)  
<fea6d22f985aec2f376d937291b54ecc> /System/Library/CoreServices/ 
RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe2db43  dyld 97.1 (???)  
<100d362e03410f181a34e04e94189ae5> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90004000 - 0x90014ffc  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.4 (1.6.4)  
<8b7831b5f74a950a56cf2d22a2d436f6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x90245000 - 0x90249fff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???)  
<572a32e46e33be1ec041c5ef5b0341ae> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x9024a000 - 0x902fafff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.0.12 (6.0.12)  
<685cc018c133668d0d3ac6a1cb63cff9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x902fb000 - 0x902fdff5  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???)  
<8a844202fcd65662bb9ab25f08c45a62> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x902fe000 - 0x9037bfeb  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.1.1 (3.1.1)  
<f35477a5e23db0fa43233c37da01ae1c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x9037c000 - 0x90406fe3  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.4.7 (1.4.7)  
<d16642ba22c32f67be793ebfbe67ca3a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x9042c000 - 0x904deffb  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???)  
<69bc2457aa23f12fa7d052601d48fa29> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x904e7000 - 0x904eefe9  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<f53c808e87d1184c0f9df63aef53ce0b> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x90514000 - 0x90529ffb  com.apple.ImageCapture 5.0.1 (5.0.1) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x9052a000 - 0x907a5fe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.7 (677.22)  
<8fe77b5d15ecdae1240b4cb604fc6d0b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x907a6000 - 0x907d3feb  libvDSP.dylib ??? (???)  
<b232c018ddd040ec4e2c2af632dd497f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/ 
libvDSP.dylib
0x907d4000 - 0x907dffe7  libCSync.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<e6aceed359bd228f42bc1246af5919c9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x908c2000 - 0x908ceff9  com.apple.helpdata 1.0.1 (14.2) /System/ 
Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
0x908cf000 - 0x908d9feb  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.2 (3.9.2)  
<0f2ba6e891d3761212cf5a5e6134d683> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/ 
A/CarbonSound
0x908da000 - 0x90914fe7  com.apple.coreui 1.2 (62) /System/Library/ 
PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x90915000 - 0x90de6f3e  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???)  
<5d283543ac844e7c6fa3440ac56cd265> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x90de7000 - 0x90deffff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1)  
<75b0c8d8940a8a27816961dddcac8e0f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x90df6000 - 0x90e73fef  libvMisc.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x90e74000 - 0x90e80ffe  libGL.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x90e81000 - 0x90f66ff3  com.apple.CoreData 100.1 (186)  
<8e28162ef2288692615b52acc01f8b54> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x910a0000 - 0x910a0ffb  com.apple.installserver.framework 1.0 (8) / 
System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/ 
InstallServer
0x910b6000 - 0x9121dff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)  
<d68880dfb1f8becdbdac6928db1510fb> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x91251000 - 0x912dcfff  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.1 (???)  
<f9f5f0d070e197a832d86751e1d44545> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x912dd000 - 0x91314fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2)  
<8b26ebf26a009a098484f1ed01ec499c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x91315000 - 0x913b2fe4  com.apple.CFNetwork 422.15.2 (422.15.2)  
<80851410a5592b7c3b149b2ff849bcc1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/ 
Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x91405000 - 0x91420ffb  libPng.dylib ??? (???)  
<4780e979d35aa5ec2cea22678836cea5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x91421000 - 0x91437fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0)  
<ad0aa0252e3323d182e17f50defe56fc> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x91448000 - 0x91448ffd  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib  
3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x91449000 - 0x91488fef  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???)  
<3589442575ac77746ae99ecf724f5f87> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x9149b000 - 0x91562ff2  com.apple.vImage 3.0 (3.0) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/ 
Versions/A/vImage
0x91563000 - 0x9158bfff  libcups.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<16bec7c6a004f744804e2281a1b1c094> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x91593000 - 0x916c6fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.5 (476.17)  
<4a70c8dbb582118e31412c53dc1f407f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x916cc000 - 0x91729ffb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???)  
<04b812dcec670daa8b7d2852ab14be60> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9172a000 - 0x9172afff  com.apple.Carbon 136 (136)  
<98a5e3bc0c4fa44bbb09713bb88707fe> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x92707000 - 0x92a0ffff  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.5.4 (???)  
<3747086ba21ee419708a5cab946c8ba6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
HIToolbox
0x92a10000 - 0x92a8aff8  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 5.5.3  
(245.3) <222dade7b33b99708b8c09d1303f93fc> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x92b8f000 - 0x92ce1ff3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.5.2  
(1.5.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
AudioToolbox
0x92ce2000 - 0x92ce2ffd  com.apple.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x92ce3000 - 0x92ce9fff  com.apple.print.framework.Print 218.0.2  
(220.1) <8bf7ef71216376d12fcd5ec17e43742c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x92d91000 - 0x92db5fff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<0a9778d6368ae668826f446878deb99b> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x92db6000 - 0x92dd4fff  libresolv.9.dylib ??? (???)  
<a8018c42930596593ddf27f7c20fe7af> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x931dd000 - 0x9357afef  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.5.7 (1.5.7)  
<2fed2dd7565c84a0f0c608d41d4d172c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x9357b000 - 0x9360eff3  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 3.4 (???)  
<8c51de0ec3deaef416578cd59df38754> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/ 
Versions/A/ATS
0x9360f000 - 0x93612fff  com.apple.help 1.1 (36)  
<b507b08e484cb89033e9cf23062d77de> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x93613000 - 0x93613ff8  com.apple.ApplicationServices 34 (34)  
<8f910fa65f01d401ad8d04cc933cf887> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x93614000 - 0x93665ff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.7.0 (???)  
<01b690d1f376e400ac873105533e39eb> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x93666000 - 0x93720fe3  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 226.5  
(226.5) <2a135d4fb16f4954290f7b72b4111aa3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/OSServices
0x93721000 - 0x937c8feb  com.apple.QD 3.11.54 (???)  
<b743398c24c38e581a86e91744a2ba6e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/ 
Versions/A/QD
0x937d6000 - 0x93869fff  com.apple.ink.framework 101.3 (86)  
<bf3fa8927b4b8baae92381a976fd2079> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x9386a000 - 0x93c28fea  libLAPACK.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x93c29000 - 0x94039fef  libBLAS.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x941ba000 - 0x941fcfef  com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.2 (163)  
<91844980804067b07a0b6124310d3f31> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x944bf000 - 0x944bfffa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32)  
<2fcc8f3bd5bbfc000b476cad8e6a3dd2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x944f3000 - 0x94cf1fef  com.apple.AppKit 6.5.6 (949.43)  
<a3a300499bbe4f1dfebf71d752d01916> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x94e73000 - 0x94fb9ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 2.0.4 (2.0.4)  
<6a6623d3d1a7292b5c3763dcd108b55f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/ImageIO
0x94fba000 - 0x95046ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices 290.3 (290.3)  
<6f9629f4ed1ba3bb313548e6838b2888> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x95047000 - 0x95127fff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<7b92613fdf804fd9a0a3733a0674c30b> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x951ae000 - 0x951b7fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.7.24  
(3.7.24) <d3180f9edbd9a5e6f283d6156aa3c602> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/ 
Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x951bb000 - 0x951e3ff7  com.apple.shortcut 1 (1.0)  
<057783867138902b52bc0941fedb74d1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
0x95201000 - 0x95219ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.0 (20.0)  
<c0d869876af51283a160cd2224a23abf> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x9521a000 - 0x9521affc  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.5 (1.5) / 
System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x9521b000 - 0x9521bffd  com.apple.Accelerate 1.4.2 (Accelerate  
1.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Accelerate
0x95311000 - 0x9534fff7  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???)  
<1123b8a48bcbe9cc7aa8dd8e1a214a66> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x9541f000 - 0x9543effa  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???)  
<e7eb56555109e23144924cd64aa8daec> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x9543f000 - 0x95440ffc  libffi.dylib ??? (???)  
<a3b573eb950ca583290f7b2b4c486d09> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x95444000 - 0x9546ffe7  libauto.dylib ??? (???)  
<42d8422dc23a18071869fdf7b5d8fab5> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x95470000 - 0x954efff5  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.1 (1.2.1)  
<3140a605db2abf56b237fa156a08b28b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/ 
Versions/A/SearchKit
0x954f0000 - 0x955bbfff  com.apple.ColorSync 4.5.1 (4.5.1) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x955bc000 - 0x955bcff8  com.apple.Cocoa 6.5 (???)  
<e064f94d969ce25cb7de3cfb980c3249> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x955bd000 - 0x955c4ffe  libbsm.dylib ??? (???)  
<d25c63378a5029648ffd4b4669be31bf> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x955c5000 - 0x955ccff7  libCGATS.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<386dce4b28448fb86e33e06ac466f4d8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x95697000 - 0x9569bfff  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x956ce000 - 0x956dcffd  libz.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<5ddd8539ae2ebfd8e7cc1c57525385c7> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x957df000 - 0x957f7fff  com.apple.openscripting 1.2.8 (???)  
<572c7452d7e740e8948a5ad07a99602b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/ 
Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x957f8000 - 0x95930ff7  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<18098dcf431603fe47ee027a60006c85> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x959a2000 - 0x959ebfef  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.2 (398.25)  
<e0572f20350523116f23000676122a8d> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/ 
Versions/A/Metadata
0x959ec000 - 0x959eefff  com.apple.securityhi 3.0 (30817)  
<2b2854123fed609d1820d2779e2e0963> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/ 
SecurityHI
0x95a2c000 - 0x95a3cfff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.7.1  
(3.7.1) <06d8fc0307314f8ffc16f206ad3dbf44> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x95c3a000 - 0x962dafff  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.407.2 (???)  
<3a91d1037afde01d1d8acdf9cd1caa14> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x962db000 - 0x96334ff7  libGLU.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x96987000 - 0x96994fe7  com.apple.opengl 1.5.9 (1.5.9)  
<7e5048a2677b41098c84045305f42f7f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x96995000 - 0x96a1cff7  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???)  
<6978bbcca4277d6ae9f042beff643f7d> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x96a1d000 - 0x96cf7ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.11  
(786.11) <f06fe5d92d56ac5aa52d1ba182745924> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/ 
Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x96dbc000 - 0x96dfdfe7  libRIP.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<5d0b5af7992e14de017f9a9c7cb05960> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x96dfe000 - 0x96e58ff7  com.apple.CoreText 2.0.4 (???)  
<f9a90116ae34a2b0d84e87734766fb3a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/ 
Versions/A/CoreText
0x96e59000 - 0x96f3aff7  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<d69560099d9eb32ba7f8a17baa65a28d> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x96f3b000 - 0x96f6afe3  com.apple.AE 402.3 (402.3)  
<4cb9ef65cf116d6dd424f0ce98c2d015> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x96f6b000 - 0x96fc7ff7  com.apple.htmlrendering 68 (1.1.3)  
<fe87a9dede38db00e6c8949942c6bd4f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/ 
Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x96fff000 - 0x971cdff3  com.apple.security 5.0.4 (34102)  
<55dda7486df4e8e1d61505be16f83a1c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x97203000 - 0x97208fff  com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (85)  
<ea0665f57cd267609466ed8b2b20e893> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/ 
A/CommonPanels
0x97267000 - 0x97296ff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib ??? (???)  
<3b2ac2ca8190942b6b81d2a7012ea859> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
0xfffe8000 - 0xfffebfff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1780  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libSystem.B.dylib
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------