Subject: 25.2; tmm should use completing-read-default

From: Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 00:50:52 -0400

Below is a patch (formatted using "git format-patch") to avoid using 
"completing-read" in tmm, instead using "completing-read-default" 
directly. The rationale is explained in the commit message. Briefly: tmm 
already pretty much relies on the assumption that completing-read is 
actually calling completing-read-default.

 From f184717f9f025a7edc8a015404fef9770233164a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: "Ryan C. Thompson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 00:34:41 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Use completing-read-default in tmm-prompt

tmm uses completing-read, but it customizes its behavior so much that
any alternative completing-read-function will almost certainly break
it. For example, both ido-ubiquitous and ivy have special code to
deactivate themselves for tmm. Since tmm is effectively imeplementing
its own completion system, it should not depend on the value of
completing-read-function.

* lisp/tmm.el (tmm-prompt): Use completing-read-default instead of
completing-read
---
lisp/tmm.el | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/tmm.el b/lisp/tmm.el
index c6830903e3..8755971d7c 100644
--- a/lisp/tmm.el
+++ b/lisp/tmm.el
@@ -247,7 +247,7 @@ Its value should be an event that has a binding in 
MENU."
;; candidates in the order they are shown on
;; the menu bar. So pass completing-read the
;; reversed copy of the list.
- (completing-read
+ (completing-read-default
(concat gl-str
" (up/down to change, PgUp to menu): ")
(tmm--completion-table (reverse tmm-km-list)) nil t nil
-- 
2.13.0

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 
Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
of 2017-04-21 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit Log

Minor modes in effect:
crm-custom-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
winner-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
midnight-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
highlight-stages-global-mode: t
highlight-stages-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-pointback-mode: t
pointback-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
osx-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Git finished [2 times]
[C-t] show common commands, [?] describe events, [C-h i] show manual
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (error "Can’t 
find the beginning of the file")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 501) signaled (error "Can’t 
find the beginning of the file")
Mark set [2 times]
Saved text until "rse tmm-km-list)) nil t nil
-- 
2.13.0

"

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/ido-completing-read+/ido-completing-read+ 
hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/ido-completing-read+-20170313.1603/ido-completing-read+
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets 
hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bullets
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-texinfo 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-publish 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-org 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-odt 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-md 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-man 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-latex 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-icalendar 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-html 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-beamer 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-ascii 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-w3m 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-version 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-timer 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-table 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-src 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-rmail 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-protocol 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-plot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-pcomplete 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mouse 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mobile 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mhe 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macs 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macro 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-loaddefs 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-list 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-irc 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-install 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-inlinetask 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-info 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-indent 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-id 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-habit 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-gnus 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-footnote 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-feed 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-faces 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-eshell 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-entities 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-element 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-docview 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-datetree 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-ctags 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-crypt 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-compat 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-colview 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-clock 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-capture 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bibtex 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bbdb 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-attach 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-archive 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-agenda 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-tangle 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-table 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sqlite 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sql 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-shen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-screen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scheme 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scala 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sass 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ruby 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ref 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-R 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-python 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-plantuml 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-picolisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-perl 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-org 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-octave 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ocaml 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-mscgen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-maxima 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-matlab 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-makefile 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lob 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lilypond 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ledger 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-latex 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-keys 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-js 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-java 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-io 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-haskell 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-gnuplot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-fortran 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-exp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-eval 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-dot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ditaa 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-css 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-core 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-comint 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-clojure 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-calc 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-C 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-awk 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-asymptote 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr whitespace tmm debug dabbrev colir ivy
ivy-overlay ffap crm-custom tabify imenu tramp-cmds tramp-cache webjump
woman man eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe misearch
multi-isearch recentf tree-widget conf-mode sgml-mode org-eldoc
sh-script smie org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m jka-compr vc-git
flymake emacsbug sendmail face-remap ws-butler winner sml-modeline
savehist saveplace minibuf-eldef mb-depth midnight ido-yes-or-no
icomplete highlight-stages undo-tree diff pointback assoc hl-line anzu
desktop frameset delsel beacon auto-dim-other-buffers
ido-completing-read+ loadhist bar-cursor debian-changelog-mode
git-wip-mode vc vc-dispatcher ido-complete-space-or-hyphen
ido-describe-fns ido-ubiquitous tempbuf smooth-scrolling .loaddefs
cus-edit cus-start cus-load warnings system-specific-settings
snakemake-mode smex ido slime etags xref project arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec python pretty-symbols polymode poly-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-debug polymode-methods poly-lock
polymode-compat polymode-classes polymode-core eieio-custom wid-edit
eieio-base color osx-pseudo-daemon org-bullets occur-context-resize
noflet cl-indent markdown-mode thingatpt magit-filenotify magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils crm log-edit message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server
lexbind-mode highlight-defined header2 git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper
git-gutter esup esup-child benchmark ess ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-inf
ess-tracebug ess-generics ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat
el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify el-get-emacsmirror
el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr
el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile subr-x el-get-custom el-get-core autoload dired
creole-mode keydef cperl-mode cl-lib-highlight bs browse-url autopair
paren auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup apache-mode adjust-parens
exec-path-from-shell use-package diminish bind-key compile org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pallet advice gh-common
gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars
marshal eieio-compat ht eieio eieio-core cl slime-autoloads rx info cask
cl-seq cl-macs cask-bootstrap package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander f dash s
finder-inf package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1730483 82461)
(symbols 48 58102 0)
(miscs 40 14562 7947)
(strings 32 631042 30932)
(string-bytes 1 7897000)
(vectors 16 90902)
(vector-slots 8 2215255 233733)
(floats 8 1475 4347)
(intervals 56 51527 3760)
(buffers 976 169))