Subject: 25.2; org-odt-export-to-odt error when filename contains Chinese chars

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 16:38:34 +0800

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! *** 

When execute `org-odt-export-to-odt` command, if the org filename
contains Chinese, and under Windows 7 OS default encoding GBK. An error
occurs that the zipped obt file's name is not correct. I think we
can change the following codes:
ox-odt.el  line: 4067
(target-name (file-name-nondirectory target)) ->
(target-name "temp.odt")

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-04-25 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Steven Yang     Technical Supervisor      Application Dev Department   
       杨稳                技术主管                           应用开发部
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
中智浩云科技有限公司
China HiCloud Co.,Ltd. 
上海市江场三路78号708室，邮编 200436
Tel： 021-36560688
Mail：[email-masked]
Web：www.china-hicloud.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------