Subject: Re: bug#27059: Can't compile master branch on Mac OS X

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 09:24:00 +0100

On 29 May 2017 7:56 a.m., "David Caldwell" <[email-masked]> wrote:

On 5/26/17 4:58 PM, Alan Third wrote:
> Thanks. I’ve pushed the change to master.

Thanks. Emacs compiles on 10.7 and above, but I'm still getting an error
on 10.6. It's a different part of the code, maybe it should be a new bug?

  CC       nsfns.o
nsfns.m: In function 'compute_tip_xy':
nsfns.m:2756: error: incompatible type for argument 1 of
'CGRectContainsPoint'
nsfns.m:2756: error: incompatible type for argument 2 of
'CGRectContainsPoint'
make[1]: *** [nsfns.o] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2
make failed

Hmm, this is a bit strange. Perhaps we need to cast the arguments to CGRect
and CGPoint explicitly, but I don't see why, and surely that would be a
warning rather than an error.