Subject: bug#27049: [PATCH] gnu: Add mathjax.

From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 17:47:54 +1000

Ludovic Courtès 於 2017-05-29 03:41 寫道:
> Hello,
>
> Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> Arun Isaac 於 2017-05-24 07:43 寫道:
>> [...]
> Also, Arun: is this package really source code?  Or does it contain
> “minified” code and also bundles all its dependencies (which would not
> be okay)?
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

It contains both. The jax/ directory contains minified code, and the
unpacked/ directory contains the human-readable source. I do not know
what the procedure is for minifying javascript. Do you think we should
delete the jax/ directory and reconstruct it for unpacked/ as apart of
the builder?