Subject: bug#27042: test-package.sh fails on aarch64

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 23:01:18 +0200

Hi Efraim,

Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On aarch64 the test 'test-package.sh' fails due to 'offload: command not
> found'

You mean tests/guix-package.sh, right?  Could it be a misconfiguration,
like ./configure initially detected Guile-SSH (is
HAVE_DAEMON_OFFLOAD_HOOK defined in nix/config.h), but then, later on,
Guile-SSH became unavailable (removed, search path changed, etc.) and at
the time the test was run it was no longer there, so ‘guix offload’
failed.  Something like that.

You can check that by building in a pristine tree:

  make distclean
  autoreconf -vfi
  ./configure -C …
  …

HTH,
Ludo’.