Subject: bug#27042: test-package.sh fails on aarch64

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 21:22:59 +0200

Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 11:06:45PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> skribis:
>> 
>> > On aarch64 the test 'test-package.sh' fails due to 'offload: command not
>> > found'
>> 
>> I think you mentioned on IRC that the problem vanished, right?
>> 
>> Ludo’.
>
> The test still fails when run separately, but running `guix pull` on aarch64
> and `guix build guix` both work.

But really, I think “offload: command not found” is a setup issue and is
not related to aarch64 specifically.  That it works in ‘guix build guix’
tends to confirm my hypothesis.  :-)

Could you check the value of HAVE_DAEMON_OFFLOAD_HOOK in the
‘configure’-generated files, and also that of
‘guix_cv_have_recent_guile_ssh’ and ‘ac_cv_guix_cbips_support_setvbuf’
in ‘config.log’?

Thanks,
Ludo’.