Subject: bug#27019: [PATCH] doc: htmlxref: Fix link to Emacs-Guix manual.

From: Alex Kost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 19:15:02 +0300

Alex Kost (2017-05-22 18:19 +0300) wrote:

> Ludovic noticed that the link to Emacs-Guix manual on this page:
>
>   https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Package-Management.html
>
> points to 404.

which is:

  https://alezost.github.io/guix.el/manual/latest/html_node/index.html/index.html

while it should be:

  https://alezost.github.io/guix.el/manual/latest/html_node/index.html

Unfortunately, I can't make a redirect page, i.e. I can't make
"index.html/index.html" file because "index.html" file already exists.
I don't know if github-pages provides another way to do that, so I'm
afraid that link will stay broken until the next update of the online
Guix manual.

-- 
Alex