Subject: [PATCH] doc: htmlxref: Fix link to Emacs-Guix manual.

From: Alex Kost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 18:19:08 +0300

Ludovic noticed that the link to Emacs-Guix manual on this page:

  https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Package-Management.html

points to 404.  Although the according link in "one page" Guix manual:

  https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html

is OK.  I think the attached patch should fix it.  But I'm not sure
anymore :-)

>From 42f6f4493bc1cde3f4854316f80875a6c13554ce Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Alex Kost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 18:06:21 +0300
Subject: [PATCH] doc: htmlxref: Fix link to Emacs-Guix manual.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Reported-by: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>

This fixes a regression introduced by commit
8ca0c88a894c685b624757e38ee7663534f03460.

* doc/htmlxref.cnf (EMACS_GUIX): Fix the link to 'html_node'.
---
 doc/htmlxref.cnf | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/htmlxref.cnf b/doc/htmlxref.cnf
index 78f427bd0..c1ce63649 100644
--- a/doc/htmlxref.cnf
+++ b/doc/htmlxref.cnf
@@ -221,7 +221,7 @@ easejs		node	${GS}/easejs/manual/
 
 EMACS_GUIX = https://alezost.github.io/guix.el/manual/latest
 emacs-guix	mono	${EMACS_GUIX}/emacs-guix.html
-emacs-guix	node	${EMACS_GUIX}/html_node/index.html
+emacs-guix	node	${EMACS_GUIX}/html_node/
 
 emacs-muse	node	${GS}/emacs-muse/manual/muse.html
 emacs-muse	node	${GS}/emacs-muse/manual/html_node/
-- 
2.13.0