Subject: bug#27012: 26.0.50; eww does not generate Referer headers

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 23:41:53 +0200

This makes it impossible to log in to services like

https://secure.last.fm/login

which results in

---
You are seeing this message because this HTTPS site requires a 'Referer
header' to be sent by your Web browser, but none was sent. This header is
required for security reasons, to ensure that your browser is not being hijacked
by third parties.
---

eww should always generate Referer headers when following links or
posting forms.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2017-04-24 built on stories
Repository revision: a1f93c1dfa53dbe007faa09ab0c6e913e86e3ffe
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.7 (jessie)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no