Subject: The "package-autoremove" will remove many useful packages.

From: 王志鹏 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 21:23:56 +0800

When I use this feature, it will remove many useful packages.
Under what circumstances will the packages be autoremove?
This is my “report-emacs-bug” information:

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 25.2; The package-autoremove will remove many useful packages.
--text follows this line--

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.10)
 of 2017-04-22 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: ELisp

Minor modes in effect:
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  redshank-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  highlight-quoted-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ivy-historian-mode: t
  historian-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  flycheck-color-mode-line-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  ipretty-mode: t
  global-rinari-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/tlmf/.emacs.d/.session...done
Desktop: 801.23ms to restore ~/*message*-20170521-210110
Wrote /home/tlmf/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 1 frame, 1 buffer restored.
Desktop restored in 916.63ms
Loading /home/tlmf/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
init completed in 1700.74ms
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
funcall-interactively: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/tlmf/.emacs.d/elpa-25.2/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex ido disp-table colir color
elisp-slime-nav redshank skeleton aggressive-indent highlight-quoted
indent-guide rainbow-delimiters highlight-symbol diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode bug-reference paredit-everywhere paredit
goto-addr origami origami-parsers recentf tree-widget wid-edit
ivy-historian historian company-quickhelp pos-tip winner
flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap flycheck-package package-lint finder
lisp-mnt flycheck find-func subr-x counsel esh-util etags xref project
swiper ivy flx ivy-overlay ffap company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-capf company vc-darcs xml message idna dired-sort dired+
image-dired image-file dired-x dired-aux dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader guide-key
popwin projectile-rails rake f projectile grep ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
ibuffer immortal-scratch uptimes init init-locales session
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow server
jka-compr init-ledger init-dash init-folding init-misc init-common-lisp
init-clojure-cider init-clojure init-slime init-lisp cl-lib-highlight
auto-compile packed ipretty pp init-paredit init-sql init-rails rinari
jump inflections findr ruby-compilation which-func imenu pcomplete
inf-ruby compile comint ansi-color ring ruby-mode smie init-ruby-mode
derived init-elm init-haskell init-python-mode init-haml init-css
init-html init-nxml init-org init-php init-javascript easy-mmode
init-erlang erlang-start init-csv init-markdown init-textile
init-crontab init-compile init-projectile init-github init-git
init-darcs init-vc init-fci init-whitespace whitespace-cleanup-mode
whitespace init-editing-utils highlight-escape-sequences
whole-line-or-region page-break-lines delsel cua-base paren diminish
undo-tree diff autorevert filenotify elec-pair init-mmm mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts init-sessions savehist desktop frameset
init-windows windmove init-company init-hippie-expand init-ivy init-smex
init-recentf init-flycheck init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-uniquify
init-grep init-isearch anzu thingatpt init-dired init-gui-frames edmacro
kmacro init-osx-keys init-themes init-xterm init-frame-hooks
init-exec-path exec-path-from-shell init-elpa fullframe finder-inf
gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars s marshal eieio-compat ht json map
dash eieio eieio-core rx cl-macs slime-autoloads info package epg-config
seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
init-site-lisp cl-seq cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib init-utils
init-benchmarking advice time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 357850 273866)
 (symbols 48 41901 0)
 (miscs 40 86 358)
 (strings 32 90619 206981)
 (string-bytes 1 2816673)
 (vectors 16 40098)
 (vector-slots 8 813393 113564)
 (floats 8 904 587)
 (intervals 56 379 109)
 (buffers 976 19))