Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Generalized wrap phase for perl, python.

From: Alex Sassmannshausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 11:37:42 +0200

Hello,

This patch series goes back some time, but the need for it has not
disappeared.

It implements a general `wrap` phase that can be used in individual build
systems to make sure binaries in those languages have access to all their
propagated inputs at runtime, by setting an appropriate environment variable.

I tested it against perl and python packages.

It will need to go in core-updates due to the number of packages that will
need to be rebuilt.

Best wishes,

Alex

Alex Sassmannshausen (3):
  build/utils: Add 'program-wrapper'.
  build/perl-build-system: Add 'wrap' phase.
  build/python-build-system: Refactor 'wrap'.

 guix/build/perl-build-system.scm   | 15 +++++++++++++--
 guix/build/python-build-system.scm | 36 ++++++++----------------------------
 guix/build/utils.scm               | 36 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.12.2