Subject: [bug#27002] [PATCH] gnu: Add lollypop.

From: rennes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 22:21:28 -0500

Hello,
thank you for your comments.

I had not noticed that in my profile I have installed  
'gst-plugins-base'. I try to add 'gst-plugins-base' to Inputs but it  
does not work, I will continue to test.

On the other hand, under the 'bin' directory I only see one binary for  
lollipop:

jin@home ~$ l  
/gnu/store/0psmp896kkijsszczmvbs0b9h7wfprdb-lollypop-0.9.240/bin/
total 12
-r-xr-xr-x 2 root root 2743 Dec 31  1969 lollypop
-r-xr-xr-x 2 root root 1523 Dec 31  1969 lollypop-cli
-r-xr-xr-x 2 root root 1529 Dec 31  1969 rhythmbox2lollypop

On 06/16/2017 07:59:39 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Thomas Danckaert <[email-masked]> skribis:
> 
> > I also noticed that the executable gets wrapped twice: bin/lollypop
> > wraps bin/.lollypop-real, which wraps bin/..lollypop-real-real :-)  
> Can
> > this be avoided, or is it a side-effect of using the python build  
> system
> > and wrapping the result?
> 
> The ‘wrap-program’ procedure in (guix build utils) arranges things so  
> as
> to never create double wrappers, so it would be interesting to see how
> this happened!