Subject: 25.2; Ido broken when ido-enable-dot-prefix non-nil and empty string is a choice

From: Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:07:57 -0400

Open "emacs -Q" and run the following code:

(let ((ido-enable-dot-prefix t))
    (ido-completing-read "Pick: " '("" "a" "b" "c")))

Then try to type anything and you will get a message (but no backtrace):

Error in post-command-hook (ido-exhibit): (args-out-of-range "" 0)

And ido completion will be broken. This happens any time
ido-enable-dot-prefix is non-nil and "" is one of the choices for ido.
The following patch to ido.el seems to fix the problem.

diff -U3 --label /Users/ryan/temp/ido.el --label \#\<buffer\ ido.el\> 
/Users/ryan/temp/ido.el 
/var/folders/d3/ff25_6td3sjc02d8rfbwvmxc0000gn/T/buffer-content-4725Tl
--- /Users/ryan/temp/ido.el
+++ #<buffer ido.el>
@@ -3798,9 +3798,10 @@
           (lambda (item)
             (let ((name (ido-name item)))
           (if (and (or non-prefix-dot
-              (if (= (aref ido-text 0) ?.)
-                  (= (aref name 0) ?.)
-                (/= (aref name 0) ?.)))
+                          (and (> (length name) 0)
+                               (if (= (aref ido-text 0) ?.)
+                                   (= (aref name 0) ?.)
+                                 (/= (aref name 0) ?.))))
                (string-match re name))
           (cond
            ((and (eq ido-cur-item 'buffer)

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 
Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
of 2017-04-21 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
recentf-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
winner-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
midnight-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
highlight-stages-global-mode: t
highlight-stages-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-pointback-mode: t
pointback-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
pretty-symbols-mode: t
osx-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
lexbind-mode: t
highlight-defined-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
autopair-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
auto-complete-mode: t
adjust-parens-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 134752) signaled (scan-error 
"Unbalanced parentheses" 132687 176527)
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 134220) signaled (scan-error 
"Unbalanced parentheses" 132687 176515)
user-error: No further undo information
Saving file /Users/ryan/temp/ido.el...
Wrote 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/persistence/undo-tree/.!Users!ryan!temp!ido.el.~undo-tree~
Wrote /Users/ryan/temp/ido.el
Mark set
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 133961) signaled (scan-error 
"Unbalanced parentheses" 132687 176515) [2 times]
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 134461) signaled (scan-error 
"Unbalanced parentheses" 132687 176515)
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 134220) signaled (scan-error 
"Unbalanced parentheses" 132687 176527)

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/ido-completing-read+/ido-completing-read+ 
hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/ido-completing-read+-20170313.1603/ido-completing-read+
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets 
hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bullets
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-texinfo 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-publish 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-org 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-odt 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-md 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-man 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-latex 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-icalendar 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-html 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-beamer 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ox-ascii 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-w3m 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-version 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-timer 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-table 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-src 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-rmail 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-protocol 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-plot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-pcomplete 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mouse 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mobile 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-mhe 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macs 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-macro 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-loaddefs 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-list 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-irc 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-install 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-inlinetask 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-info 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-indent 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-id 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-habit 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-gnus 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-footnote 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-feed 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-faces 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-eshell 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-entities 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-element 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-docview 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-datetree 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-ctags 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-crypt 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-compat 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-colview 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-clock 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-capture 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bibtex 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-bbdb 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-attach 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-archive 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/org-agenda 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-tangle 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-table 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sqlite 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sql 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-shen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-screen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scheme 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-scala 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-sass 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ruby 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ref 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-R 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-python 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-plantuml 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-picolisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-perl 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-org 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-octave 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ocaml 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-mscgen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-maxima 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-matlab 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-makefile 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lob 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-lilypond 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ledger 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-latex 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-keys 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-js 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-java 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-io 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-haskell 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-gnuplot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-fortran 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-exp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-eval 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-dot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-ditaa 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-css 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-core 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-comint 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-clojure 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-calc 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-C 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-awk 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/ob-asymptote 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/25.2/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr dabbrev debug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe files-x dired-aux misearch multi-isearch recentf tree-widget
sgml-mode flymake sh-script smie emacsbug sendmail saveplace face-remap
ws-butler winner sml-modeline savehist minibuf-eldef mb-depth midnight
ido-yes-or-no icomplete highlight-stages undo-tree diff pointback assoc
hl-line anzu desktop frameset delsel beacon auto-dim-other-buffers
bar-cursor debian-changelog-mode git-wip-mode vc vc-dispatcher
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ tempbuf
smooth-scrolling .loaddefs cus-edit cus-start cus-load
system-specific-settings snakemake-mode smex ido python pretty-symbols
polymode poly-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-debug
polymode-methods poly-lock polymode-compat polymode-classes
polymode-core eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base color osx-pseudo-daemon
org-bullets mm-archive network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls
url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers occur-context-resize noflet cl-indent markdown-mode
thingatpt magit-filenotify magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils crm log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server lexbind-mode highlight-defined
header2 git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter esup esup-child
benchmark ess ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug ess-generics
ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat el-get el-get-autoloading
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
keydef cperl-mode cl-lib-highlight bs browse-url autopair paren warnings
auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup apache-mode adjust-parens
exec-path-from-shell use-package diminish bind-key compile vc-git
diff-mode org-eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs pallet advice gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source
gnus-util password-cache url-vars marshal eieio-compat ht eieio
eieio-core cl rx info cask cl-seq cl-macs cask-bootstrap package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt shut-up epl git
commander f dash s finder-inf package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 764099 71584)
(symbols 48 52238 177)
(miscs 40 1760 2525)
(strings 32 222909 7266)
(string-bytes 1 4645828)
(vectors 16 83770)
(vector-slots 8 2133652 113288)
(floats 8 971 1878)
(intervals 56 13804 1989)
(buffers 976 67))