Subject: Tail warning on Ubuntu Bash on Windows 10

From: "Nico Coetzee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 08:36:39 +0200

Nothing major - but I thought you might want to know of the following
warning on Bash for Windows 10 (see
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/about) 

The poling still work as expected.

$ tail -f data_work.csv

Fri May 19 08:27:19 DST 2017 --> 1.46

Fri May 19 08:27:51 DST 2017 --> 1.30

Fri May 19 08:28:22 DST 2017 --> 1.59

Fri May 19 08:28:54 DST 2017 --> 0.89

Fri May 19 08:29:25 DST 2017 --> 2.00

Fri May 19 08:29:57 DST 2017 --> 0.99

Fri May 19 08:30:28 DST 2017 --> 1.52

Fri May 19 08:30:59 DST 2017 --> 1.46

Fri May 19 08:31:31 DST 2017 --> 1.10

Fri May 19 08:32:02 DST 2017 --> 1.32

tail: unrecognized file system type 0x53464846 for 'data_work.csv'. please
report this to [email-masked]. reverting to polling

Nico Coetzee

Chief Technology Officer

Support Line:         0861 999 000

Office:                    +27 21 686 1920

Fax:                         +27 21 689 6315

Email:                       <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or
privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. If this email
pertains to the downloading, installation or use of the TurfSport software
or any upgrade thereto please read our
<http://www.turfsport.co.za/LicenseAgreement.aspx> Terms and Conditions (
<http://www.turfsport.co.za/LicenseAgreement.aspx>
http://www.turfsport.co.za/LicenseAgreement.aspx). Your attention is drawn
to the warranties provided (section 9), the limitations on liability and
indemnities provided (section 11). If you do not agree to all of these terms
and conditions, you should not continue to download, install or use the
software or any upgrade thereto.