Subject: guix pull without guile-ssh.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 21:53:34 +0200

Hi,

If Guile-SSH is not detected, depends-on-guile-ssh? will be called here:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(guix build pull)

(let* ((files (remove (if (false-if-exception
                           (resolve-interface '(ssh session)))
                          (const #f)
                        depends-on-guile-ssh?)
                      (all-scheme-files out)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thus, source-module-closure is called with a file. However,
source-module-closure is expecting a module list like '((guix ...)).

This result in the following error while running guix pull:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
In ./guix/modules.scm:
    118:4  0 (module-closure _ #:select? _ #:dependencies _)

./guix/modules.scm:118:4: In procedure module-closure:
./guix/modules.scm:118:4: Throw to key `match-error' with args `("match" "no matching pattern" "/gnu/store/0slxknjvjwhp31qryv42419vqwjrjifb-guix-latest/guix.scm")'.
builder for `/gnu/store/lq6ga13k75ljrdnqam9jm1q92cv4g0pm-guix-latest.drv' failed with exit code 1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I'm not sure how to fix it.

Thanks,

Mathieu