Subject: bug#2696: 23.0.91; flyspell in TeX cite commands

From: Juan Fiol <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:04:07 -0400

When a \cite command is too large, flyspell starts to check it after a given lenght. For
instance, flyspell would not check (CORRECTLY) for:
\cite{Macek1970PRAp235,Shakesh1978PRLp1037,Belkic1979PRp279,Meckbac1981PRAp1793,Garibot1980PRAp572}
but would highlight the following:
\cite{Macek1970PRAp235,Shakesh1978PRLp1037,Belkic1979PRp279,Meckbac1981PRAp1793,Garibot1980PRAp572,Garibot1983PRAp2792}
(it would highlight the last Garibot and PRAp in Garibot1983PRAp2792).
It probably is related to the length Emacs search for regular expresions but I do not know
how to fix it.

Thanks, Juan
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.14.7)
 of 2009-02-27 on cabcat26.cnea.gov.ar
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10300000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr' '--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu'
'--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share'
'--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--program-suffix=-emacs-23'
'--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-23' '--with-sound' '--with-x'
'--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg'
'--with-tiff' '--with-xpm' '--with-freetype' '--with-xft' '--without-libotf'
'--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--without-hesiod' '--with-kerberos'
'--with-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' '--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu'
'build_alias=i686-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=i686-pc-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-march=prescott -O2
- -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t