Subject: bug#26948: gnutls errors on multiple guix commands

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 00:26:01 -0700

Hi Ludovic!

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> This problem has been ongoing for some time. It prevents me from using
>> things such as "guix lint" or "guix import" (seems to be related to
>> certs and gnutls). I thought a guix system reconfigure (I'm on GuixSD)
>> would fix it but it hasn't, even after rebooting the system.
>>
>> It is reminiscent of bug#25200, but there doesn't appear to be any
>> dangling symlinks this time around.
>>
>> The nss-certs package is present in my operating system declaration, and
>> the /etc/ssl/certs directory is populated ('/etc/ssl' is a symbolic link
>> pointing to /run/current-system/profile/etc/ssl).
>>
>> SSL_CERT_DIR is set to "/etc/ssl/certs"
>> SSL_CERT_FILE is set to "/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt"
>>
>>
>> A couple examples of how things break:
>>
>> * guix lint
>>
>> guix lint emacs
>> Backtrace:[email-masked] [cve]...
>>            9 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/80k8kz7qk9palbn0ccw7y3fgym8&")
>> In guix/ui.scm:
>>    1257:8  8 (run-guix-command _ . _)
>> In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
>>     640:9  7 (for-each #<procedure 183c060 at guix/scripts/lint.scm&> &)
>> In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
>>     982:4  6 (run-checkers _ _)
>> In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
>>     640:9  5 (for-each #<procedure 1f252a0 at guix/scripts/lint.scm&> &)
>> In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
>>     805:4  4 (check-vulnerabilities _)
>>     800:9  3 (_ _)
>> In unknown file:
>>            2 (force #<promise #<procedure 7f1db4d41f88 at guix/scrip&>)
>> In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
>>    789:24  1 (_)
>> In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
>>     837:9  0 (catch srfi-34 #<procedure 7f1db4d4d3a8 at guix/script&> &)
>>
>> ice-9/boot-9.scm:837:9: In procedure catch:
>> ice-9/boot-9.scm:837:9: Throw to key `gnutls-error' with args `(#<gnutls-error-enum Error while reading file.> set-certificate-credentials-x509-trust-file!)'.
>
> So the problem here is that $SSL_CERT_DIR or $SSL_CERT_FILE is
> unreadable for some reason.  Could you ‘strace’ it to see exactly which
> file cannot be opened and why?
>
> However, I cannot reproduce it with current master:
>
> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> $ rm -rf ~/.cache/guix/cve
> $ SSL_CERT_FILE=/sdfsfd SSL_CERT_DIR=/sdfs  guix lint emacs
> gnu/packages/emacs.scm:99:2: [email-masked]: TLS certificate error: ERROR: X.509 certificate of 'www.gnu.org' could not be verified:
>   signer-not-found
>   invalid
>
>
> guix lint: warning: TLS certificate error: ERROR: X.509 certificate of 'static.nvd.nist.gov' could not be verified:
>   signer-not-found
>   invalid
>
> guix lint: warning: assuming no CVE vulnerabilities
> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> This is the same story for the other ones.
>
> Essentially, this code from (guix build download):
>
>   (define (make-credendials-with-ca-trust-files directory)
>     "Return certificate credentials with X.509 authority certificates read from
>   DIRECTORY.  Those authority certificates are checked when
>   'peer-certificate-status' is later called."
>     (let ((cred  (make-certificate-credentials))
>           (files (or (scandir directory
>                               (lambda (file)
>                                 (string-suffix? ".pem" file)))
>                      '())))
>       (for-each (lambda (file)
>                   (let ((file (string-append directory "/" file)))
>                     ;; Protect against dangling symlinks.
>                     (when (file-exists? file)
>                       (set-certificate-credentials-x509-trust-file!
>                        cred file
>                        x509-certificate-format/pem))))
>                 (or files '()))
>       cred))
>
> seems to select a FILE that passes ‘file-exists?’ but that cannot be
> read by ‘set-certificate-credentials-x509-trust-file!’.  I think that
> can happen with unreadable files (EPERM), though I can’t reproduce it.
>
> The ‘strace’ output should help us figure out what’s going on.
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

Thanks for the explanation and the suggestion of strace. Here's the
(troncated from the point close to where the error occurs) strace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
stat("/etc/ssl/certs/ACCVRAIZ1:2.8.94.195.183.166.67.127.164.224.pem", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=2939, ...}) = 0
open("/etc/ssl/certs/ACCVRAIZ1:2.8.94.195.183.166.67.127.164.224.pem", O_RDONLY) = 15
fstat(15, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=2939, ...}) = 0
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_CUR)                  = 0
fstat(15, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=2939, ...}) = 0
read(15, "# alias=\"ACCVRAIZ1\"\n# trust=CKA_"..., 4096) = 2939
read(15, "", 4096)                      = 0
close(15)                               = 0
stat("/etc/ssl/certs/ACEDICOM_Root:2.8.97.141.199.134.59.1.130.5.pem", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=2212, ...}) = 0
open("/etc/ssl/certs/ACEDICOM_Root:2.8.97.141.199.134.59.1.130.5.pem", O_RDONLY) = 15
fstat(15, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=2212, ...}) = 0
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_CUR)                  = 0
fstat(15, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=2212, ...}) = 0
read(15, "# alias=\"ACEDICOM Root\"\n# trust="..., 4096) = 2212

read(15, "", 4096)                      = 0
close(15)                               = 0
stat("/etc/ssl/certs/AC_Ra\303\255z_Certic\303\241mara_S.A.:2.15.7.126.82.147.123.224.21.227.87.240.105.140.203.236.12.pem", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=2444, ...}) = 0
open("/etc/ssl/certs/AC_Ra\303\255z_Certic\303\241mara_S.A.:2.15.7.126.82.147.123.224.21.227.87.240.105.140.203.236.12.p", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
write(2, "Backtrace:\n", 11Backtrace:
)            = 11
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.scm", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug", 0x7ffe124af550) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/system/repl/debug.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=7461, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/repl/debug.go", 0x7ffe124af360) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/repl/debug.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=78421, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/repl/debug.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 78421
mmap(NULL, 78421, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cdf14000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cdf24000, 7112, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/system/base/syntax.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=13135, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/syntax.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/base/syntax.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=86477, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/base/syntax.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 86477
mmap(NULL, 86477, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cdefe000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cdf0e000, 9704, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/system/base/language.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=3799, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/base/language.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/base/language.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=74965, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/base/language.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 74965
mmap(NULL, 74965, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cdeeb000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cdefb000, 4408, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/system/vm/vm.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=1321, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/vm.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/vm.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=68797, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/vm.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 68797
mmap(NULL, 68797, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cdeda000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cdeea000, 1280, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/system/vm/frame.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=19619, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/frame.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/frame.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=188181, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/frame.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 188181
mmap(NULL, 188181, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cdeac000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cdecc000, 39688, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.scm", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler", 0x7ffe124aee30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=25824, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/disassembler.go", 0x7ffe124aec40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/disassembler.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=320549, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/disassembler.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 320549
mmap(NULL, 320549, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cde5d000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cde8d000, 46848, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.scm", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode", 0x7ffe124aeaa0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/language/bytecode.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=3150, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/language/bytecode.go", 0x7ffe124ae8b0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/language/bytecode.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=72661, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/language/bytecode.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 72661
mmap(NULL, 72661, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cde4b000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cde5b000, 3680, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=16949, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/ice-9/pretty-print.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/ice-9/pretty-print.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=83317, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/ice-9/pretty-print.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 83317
mmap(NULL, 83317, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cde36000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cde46000, 5656, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.scm", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect", 0x7ffe124af1c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/share/guile/2.2/system/vm/inspect.scm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=6056, ...}) = 0
stat("/home/maxim/src/guix-packages/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.config/guix/latest/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.13.0-1.a6d728b/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/l2paa4ka8lglar0b778qzl7a6h2v5dzn-guile-json-0.6.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/s6wlq1i2412xv0i57k5av2a1ir434rpv-guile-ssh-0.11.0/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/home/maxim/.guix-profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/2.2/site-ccache/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.2/system/vm/inspect.go", 0x7ffe124aefd0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/inspect.go", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=76301, ...}) = 0
open("/gnu/store/5zx29y44nrqj0s8h3jlvlj82k8hj4dxs-guile-2.2.2/lib/guile/2.2/ccache/system/vm/inspect.go", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 15
lseek(15, 0, SEEK_END)                  = 76301
mmap(NULL, 76301, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 15, 0) = 0x7fc6cde23000
close(15)                               = 0
mprotect(0x7fc6cde33000, 4584, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
futex(0x7fc6d81f4928, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 2147483647) = 0
write(2, "           9 (primitive-load \"/g"..., 87           9 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/04gdnvw7k8mnpzs9ig5kwmblzvgkxm4a-guix-0.…")
) = 87
write(2, "In guix/ui.scm:\n", 16In guix/ui.scm:
)       = 16
write(2, "   1264:8  8 (run-guix-command _"..., 38   1264:8  8 (run-guix-command _ . _)
) = 38
write(2, "In srfi/srfi-1.scm:\n", 20In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
)   = 20
write(2, "    640:9  7 (for-each #<procedu"..., 90    640:9  7 (for-each #<procedure 1cad800 at guix/scripts/lint.scm:1075:20 (spe…> …)
) = 90
write(2, "In guix/scripts/lint.scm:\n", 26In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
) = 26
write(2, "    982:4  6 (run-checkers _ _)\n", 32    982:4  6 (run-checkers _ _)
) = 32
write(2, "In srfi/srfi-1.scm:\n", 20In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
)   = 20
write(2, "    640:9  5 (for-each #<procedu"..., 90    640:9  5 (for-each #<procedure 2da02c0 at guix/scripts/lint.scm:982:14 (chec…> …)
) = 90
write(2, "In guix/scripts/lint.scm:\n", 26In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
) = 26
write(2, "    805:4  4 (check-vulnerabilit"..., 39    805:4  4 (check-vulnerabilities _)
) = 39
write(2, "    800:9  3 (_ _)\n", 19    800:9  3 (_ _)
)    = 19
write(2, "In unknown file:\n", 17In unknown file:
)      = 17
write(2, "           2 (force #<promise #<"..., 87           2 (force #<promise #<procedure 7fc6d22bef88 at guix/scripts/lint.scm:7…>)
) = 87
write(2, "In guix/scripts/lint.scm:\n", 26In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
) = 26
write(2, "   789:24  1 (_)\n", 17   789:24  1 (_)
)      = 17
write(2, "In ice-9/boot-9.scm:\n", 21In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
)  = 21
write(2, "    837:9  0 (catch srfi-34 #<pr"..., 90    837:9  0 (catch srfi-34 #<procedure 7fc6d22ca3d8 at guix/scripts/lint.scm:76…> …)
) = 90
write(2, "\n", 1
)                       = 1
futex(0x7fc6d81f4930, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 2147483647) = 0
futex(0x7fc6d81f4fc8, FUTEX_WAKE_PRIVATE, 2147483647) = 0
write(2, "ice-9/boot-9.scm:837:9: In proce"..., 44ice-9/boot-9.scm:837:9: In procedure catch:
) = 44
open("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/locale/en_US.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/gnutls.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/locale/en_US.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/gnutls.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/gnutls.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/locale/en.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/gnutls.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/locale/en.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/gnutls.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/gnu/store/fa6rba5r6m5ad1hy80ngmyc3r391lf9r-guile2.2-gnutls-3.5.9/share/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/gnutls.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
write(2, "ice-9/boot-9.scm:837:9: Throw to"..., 159ice-9/boot-9.scm:837:9: Throw to key `gnutls-error' with args `(#<gnutls-error-enum Error while reading file.> set-certificate-credentials-x509-trust-file!)'.
) = 159
exit_group(1)                           = ?
+++ exited with 1 +++
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It seems that the problem is caused by the file:
"/etc/ssl/certs/AC_Ra\303\255z_Certic\303\241mara_S.A.:2.15.7.126.82.147.123.224.21.227.87.240.105.140.203.236.12.p".

The strange thing is that it shouldn't even get into the `files'
variable since we are scanning for files ending with a ".pem" suffix.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
ls /etc/ssl/certs/AC*2.15.7.126*
/etc/ssl/certs/AC_Raíz_Certicámara_S.A.:2.15.7.126.82.147.123.224.21.227.87.240.105.140.203.236.12.pem
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It looks like I have a locale problem? In my operating-system
definition, I'm using (locale "en_US.UTF-8") and the locale-definitions
field is not set (which means it's using %DEFAULT-LOCALE-DEFINITIONS). I
also have the following installed in my user profile:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix package -I locale
glibc-locales   2.25    out     /gnu/store/2d97vjjx23w3bhwp4sbylwcx6l5fy8g2-glibc-locales-2.25
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Finally,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
set | grep LOC
GUIX_LOCPATH=/run/current-system/locale
XTERM_LOCALE=en_US.UTF-8
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I would have liked to exercise the
`make-credendials-with-ca-trust-files' function to debug but there's a
`make-certificate-credentials' function called which I coudln't source
(where does it come from? Doing C-c . u in Geiser didn't help making it
visible, as did grepping the Guix sources for its definition)

Thanks for you patience, and sorry for the delayed follow-up.

Maxim