Subject: 26.0.50; Enhancement request: type-checking in customize-set-variable

From: "N. Raghavendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 14:52:57 +0530

I would like a way to set options using Emacs Lisp directly (without
interacting with customization buffers), which ensures that the :set and
:type specifications of the options are respected.  Evaluating

(customize-set-variable OPTION VALUE)

uses the :set property of OPTION, but doesn't check that VALUE has the
type specified in the

(defcustom OPTION ...)

expression.

I request the addition of an optional argument to customize-set-variable,
so that, e.g.,

(customize-set-variable OPTION VALUE "This is a comment." t)

generates an error if VALUE is not of the type specified by

(defcustom OPTION ...),

and otherwise does everything that

(customize-set-variable OPTION VALUE "This is a comment.")

does now.  I also request a similar addition to `custom-set-variables'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-01-22 built on ailuros
Repository revision: 0a49f158f1598fb92989f3cbdc238a7e5f1bd8a3
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Linux Mint 18.1 Serena

Recent messages:
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
nnimap read 0k from imap.gmail.com
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Configuring package gnus-topic...done
Opening nnimap server on gmail...done
nnimap read 0k from imap.gmail.com
Configuring package gnus-async...done
Configuring package sendmail...done

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/pkg/emacs --with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-xft'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/pkg/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /pkg/emacs/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite flyspell ispell mail-extr nnir emacsbug sendmail
gnus-async gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 gnus-demon
my-ypldap-org-contacts my-ypldap-org-contacts-helper org-contacts
org-capture org-agenda network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
my-gnus-init.el offlineimap gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug server
my-init.el my-whitespace whitespace my-vc my-uniquify my-tramp
my-tool-bar my-tex my-tex-site my-tex-buf my-simple my-sh-script
my-sendmail my-reftex my-proof-useropts my-plain-tex my-pg-custom
my-pdf-view my-pdf-tools pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
pdf-util my-ox ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-comint find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs my-ox-publish
my-time my-ox-html my-org my-org-contacts my-org-capture my-org-agenda
my-dired-some-files my-offlineimap my-nnml my-nnmail my-nnir my-nnfolder
mm-util mail-prsvr my-base-feature my-nadvice my-my-ypldap-org-contacts
my-my-time my-my-el-get-port my-el-get-port my-my-bibtex-file-field
my-my-bibtex-clean agda-input quail my-my-base-feature my-mouse
my-mm-decode my-message my-menu-bar my-mailcap my-macrostep my-latex
my-ispell my-info my-helm my-helm-mode my-helm-lib my-helm-files
my-helm-dabbrev my-helm-config my-helm-command my-helm-buffers my-gnutls
my-gnus my-gnus-topic my-gnus-sum my-gnus-start my-gnus-msg
my-gnus-group my-gnus-dired my-gnus-demon my-gnus-async my-gnus-art
my-frame my-font-lock my-font-core my-flyspell my-files my-faces
my-emms-source-file my-emms-setup emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url time-date
emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
my-elisp-mode my-diminish my-delsel delsel my-cus-edit cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit my-coq my-coq-system my-compile
my-company-coq my-bibtex my-agda-input my-use-package use-package
bind-key my-el-get org-loaddefs helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired
image-mode tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
shell pcomplete parse-time format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring
helm-help helm-types helm easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib advice helm-config helm-easymenu edmacro
kmacro helm-autoloads emms-setup emms emms-compat diminish proof-site
proof-autoloads pg-vars preview-latex tex-site auto-loads .loaddefs
el-get-bundle el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile subr-x el-get-custom el-get-core
autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt cl dired dired-loaddefs my-system url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap finder-inf package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib disp-table mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 567283 26624)
 (symbols 48 51192 2)
 (miscs 40 131 303)
 (strings 32 133090 16113)
 (string-bytes 1 4369195)
 (vectors 16 76644)
 (vector-slots 8 1110642 10975)
 (floats 8 728 400)
 (intervals 56 923 8)
 (buffers 976 25)
 (heap 1024 71343 2610))

-- 
N. Raghavendra <[email-masked]>, http://www.retrotexts.net/
Harish-Chandra Research Institute, http://www.hri.res.in/