Subject: Re: bug#26903: [PATCH] gnu: admin: add nnn.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 17:58:57 +0200

Hello Ethan!

Thanks for this patch! I updated the commit message to follow the
ChangeLog-style convention we use, and did some slight editorialisation:

@@ -2134,11 +2134,11 @@ you are running, what theme or icon set you are using, etc.")
 (define-public nnn
   (package
     (name "nnn")
-    (version "v1.1")
+    (version "1.1")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "https://github.com/jarun/nnn/"
-                                  "archive/" version ".tar.gz"))
+                                  "archive/v" version ".tar.gz"))
               (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
@@ -2174,10 +2174,9 @@ you are running, what theme or icon set you are using, etc.")
         "CC=gcc")))
     (home-page "https://github.com/jarun/nnn")
     (synopsis "Terminal file browser")
-    (description "nnn is a fork of noice, a blazing-fast lightweight
-terminal file browser with easy keyboard shortcuts for navigation,
-opening files and running tasks.  noice is developed considering
-terminal based systems.  There is no config file and mime associations
-are hard-coded.  However, the incredible user-friendliness and
-speed make it a perfect utility on modern distros.")
+    (description "@command{nnn} is a fork of @command{noice}, a blazing-fast
+lightweight terminal file browser with easy keyboard shortcuts for
+navigation, opening files and running tasks.  There is no config file and
+mime associations are hard-coded.  The incredible user-friendliness and speed
+make it a perfect utility on modern distros.")
     (license license:bsd-2)))

Pushed as a76ca052d6e772164586bb1b4b2b8c69af783666 !