Subject: Re: bug#26887: [PATCH 01/11] gnu: libdrm: Update to 2.4.80.

From: Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 16:41:44 -0400

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:

> Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>> These patches are intended for gnome-updates. The first three are merged
>> from master. Also, the mutter patch is not functional yet, as it
>> probably requires some updated package from master.
>
> I think it's better to merge master directly instead of cherry-picking
> these patches. We'd want to do that before starting it on Hydra anyway.
>
> Would you like to do it? I think we can start building it shortly, Hydra
> seems to have caught up with recent events. Maybe it'll be ready for the
> release :)
>
I can merge master and put these on top, though I can't test my patches
very quickly (building webkitgtk+ repeatedly on 10-year-old hardware \o/).
If your computer(s) are faster, I'd be more than happy to let you finish
this branch.

> Do you know if anything else remains after Mutter?

Within the gnome meta-package, everything from gnome-shell down. If all
of those main packages can be upgraded, I'll be satisfied.