Subject: Re: bug#26856: guile-miniadapton

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 09:02:59 +0200

> From 2d48b6caaad928714c5fa1019b1280b60543efdb Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Adriano Peluso <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 18:22:45 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add guile-miniadapton.
>
> * gnu/packages/guile.scm (guile-miniadapton): New variable.

I pushed this to master with commit
28a1041fa5b6896e16c6f7c1c2b77763c540de7a.  Only then did I notice that
your name on the patch is “Catonano <[email-masked]>”, because “git
am” takes it from the email that you feed it, and on your email the
sender name is “Catonano <[email-masked]>”.

To avoid this in the future you may want to change the default sender
name.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net