Subject: 24.5; Bytecode overflow error when byte compiling large .el file

From: Christian Wittern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 16:03:23 +0900

--text follows this line--

I installed the package "mandoku" from melpa.  The latest version
includes a file "mandoku-cbeta.el".  When installing the package, this
file should be compiled, but the overflow error prevents this.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
  of 2016-04-18 on lgw01-04, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:    Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
  `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
  --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
  --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
  --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
  --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
  --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
  'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
  -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
  -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Generating autoloads for helm-types.el...done
Generating autoloads for helm-utils.el...done
Saving file 
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20170506.840/helm-autoloads.el...
Wrote /home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20170506.840/helm-autoloads.el
(No changes need to be saved)
Loading async...done
Turning on magit-auto-revert-mode...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
M-o <down> is undefined
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-remote 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-remote
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-init 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-init
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-cbeta 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-cbeta
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-github 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-github
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-dict 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-dict
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/w32-registry 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/w32-registry
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku hides 
/Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-images 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-images
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-annot 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-annot
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mandoku-20170325.1917/mandoku-link 
hides /Users/chris/projects/mandoku/lisp/mandoku-link
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/chris/sinomacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug mandoku-tls mandoku-annot mandoku-dict
helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib guide-key popwin face-remap
gh mandoku hi-lock git mandoku-github github-clone mandoku-link subr-x
mandoku-remote org-clock org-table org-agenda nnir gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader avl-tree doc-view jka-compr
image-mode bibtex ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-def lpr calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode help-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils crm gh-gist gh-users gh-pulls gh-issues gh-repos gh-comments
gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-url gh-common
gh-profile rx marshal eieio-base ht json recentf tree-widget wid-edit
with-editor async-bytecomp log-edit pcvs-util add-log term disp-table
ehelp esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell server derived info smtpmail
sendmail dired-aux dired async f dash s warnings edmacro kmacro org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs hydra advice lv tar-mode use-package pcase diminish
bind-key easy-mmode cl-macs cl gv compile comint ansi-color ring
autoload lisp-mnt mm-archive message format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu
mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars epg
finder-inf package epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 513183 92848)
  (symbols 48 58119 0)
  (miscs 40 137 454)
  (strings 32 136298 56305)
  (string-bytes 1 4215697)
  (vectors 16 54402)
  (vector-slots 8 1608476 16154)
  (floats 8 680 728)
  (intervals 56 7512 72)
  (buffers 960 19)
  (heap 1024 66600 13401))