Subject: Re: bug#26818: Certbot with Python 3

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 13:10:38 +0200

Hi Leo,

> The latest release of Certbot and the acme library can use Python 3 [0].
>
> These patches create a new python-mock@2 variable, and then upgrade
> certbot and python-acme to use Python 3 by default. I did some light
> testing by renewing some certificates.
>
[…]
> Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add python-mock-2.
> Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: certbot: Build with Python 3.
[…]

Is there something holding up merging these patches?  I haven’t seen
them in master nor in core-updates.

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net