Subject: bug#26815: [PATCH v4 3/3] vm: Add UEFI loader to disk images.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 10:55:12 +0200

Hi !

> I’m unable to cherry-pick ecf5d5376979fadd971559367bf553df89fcc62b to
> ‘version-0.13.0’ because there are conflicts and I’m not sure how to
> resolve them.

I just had a look, the following conflict :

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
<<<<<<< HEAD
                                   #:grub.cfg #$grub-configuration)
=======
                                   #:grub-efi #$grub-efi
                                   #:bootloader-package
                                   #$(bootloader-package bootloader)
                                   #:bootcfg #$bootcfg-drv
                                   #:bootcfg-location
                                   #$(bootloader-configuration-file bootloader)
                                   #:bootloader-installer
                                   #$(bootloader-installer bootloader))
>>>>>>> ecf5d5376... vm: Add UEFI loader to disk images.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

means that patches b09a8da4a..5641dffb0 are required here. As I agree it
is not a good idea to take them into 0.13 release, the only solution
left is to rewrite Marius patch on top of a pre-bootloader rework
commit.

Mathieu