Subject: bug#26805: Re-exporting ‘delete’ from (guix build utils)

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 15:02:19 +0200

Hi Sergei,

Sergei Trofimovich <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Attached 0001-reexport-delete-symbol-bound-at-modify-phases-syntax.patch
> that hopefully does exactly the same. This fix allows bootstrapping bash-minimal
> and gs-fonts with #:modules patch reverted \o/

[...]

> From 18d1c9cf8252891c5c98ebb18a9937b5881e4ddd Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Sergei Trofimovich <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 22:08:27 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] reexport 'delete' symbol bound at %modify-phases syntax match
>
> * guix/build/utils.scm: reexport 'delete' binding

I added an explanatory comment and pushed as
8b14773ab6cafbd138e0c6cbfd2fc48818e2e0b5.

If there are core packages where we added #:modules ((srfi srfi-1) …),
we should probably remove it.  Packages with few dependents don’t matter
much.

Thoughts?

Thank you, and apologies for the delay!

Ludo’.